4doorcivic16s hoop-D crx build..geez

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i did find a block. the bolts are in there cuz my struts are blown so i guees he put them in there to keep some hight and stiffness

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
makes sense but they didnt have to do that, there is almost no weight in the rear compared to the front, and the rear struts dont even compress more thank like and inch to two at most, even when they are blown...nowthe front on the other hand...my front struts are so blown thatim riding on springs, so i bounce everywhere haha

KScivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, best of luck. I thought my CRX was a mess, but you got me beat...

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Uhhhhh

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only thing good about this car is the body is pretty straight and the interior isnt to bad and the wiring isnt all cut up. well anyways i started cleaning up the engine bay sanding it and pulling wires back through the fire wall go to the junky yard and get some headlight harnesses so i can exstend them.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just cut and pulled my headlight harnesses through, then soldered and heatshrunk them on the outside of the car. You shouldn't really have to get seperate harnesses just to extend them.

Did you paint it that blue or is that just cleaned up?

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats just cleaned up the paint is fairly new. well u take the stock harness cut it closest to the plugs then u go to the j yard and get a harness and cut it closest to the fire wall . then i solder the 2 togethe insted of takeing fire and exstendin each wire one at a time. i did that on my 4door and it f**ked everything up plus im not going through the doors this time im going through the floor kinda.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my guess for bolts on struts, so it dosent bottom out suspension? or extras he didnt want to lose

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i decided i want to re paint the car so why not grind in to the side of it. to my suprize i fount that they did put metal over the the modleing gaps. so i took the peice out. the top part is save able but the bottem lip is welded up so ill have to grind it down to make a lip again.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i also desided that this is gonna be my dd when its done. my plan is to put new struts all around. get a front end. get a set of rims. try and find the 2 back interior peices that i need. get new tail lights. paint it cage it drive it and auto x it. if my demo durby cars motor survies ill be using the bottem end out of it (ls) and doing a ls/vtec. need to do it as cheap as posibley. so i can save some money to rebuild my supra

EF Honda EF

i also desided that this is gonna be my dd when its done. my plan is to put new struts all around. get a front end. get a set of rims. try and find the 2 back interior peices that i need. get new tail lights. paint it cage it drive it and auto x it. if my demo durby cars motor survies ill be using the bottem end out of it (ls) and doing a ls/vtec. need to do it as cheap as posibley. so i can save some money to rebuild my supra
haha you acted like the list was gonna be short. but it just kept goin. there was a crx at crazy rays with a nice body. but im sure it is torn apart now.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah ryan and ed and steve told me im going there tomorrow getting the fenders and bumper

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well its 5:30 am and i got most of my interior and all back together im gonna go to crazy rays in a couple hours and get carpet and speaker grills for the back. then alls i need is the 2 covers for the back and ill have full interior. ill get some pics soon. oooooooo and yesterday moring i got a visit from the county they were sitting out from. so i throught it would be fun to call the lady a b***h and ass hole and good stuff from my window. but they couldnt find a car cuz that b***h is in the garage and they cant do a damn thing

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well its 5:30 am and i got most of my interior and all back together im gonna go to crazy rays in a couple hours and get carpet and speaker grills for the back. then alls i need is the 2 covers for the back and ill have full interior. ill get some pics soon. oooooooo and yesterday moring i got a visit from the county they were sitting out from. so i throught it would be fun to call the lady a b***h and ass hole and good stuff from my window. but they couldnt find a car cuz that b***h is in the garage and they cant do a damn thing
you.are.crazy.
Wheres that Fricken lady live, I'm gonna come there and drive my car through her house. She seriously must have nothing better to do.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its the lady from the county idk but she sat out side my house for like a hour. im gonna file for assault. Its the same lady. my mother went out to ask what she was doing and she said someone filled a complaint. but she wouldnt say anything els.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i only need the 2 rear cargo covers and my interior is complete.

also got a front bumper

heres a teaser starting to look like a car again