10+ Year Member
just buy the euro civic "hatch" its a 4 dr

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish I had the money to actually do this, just something I thought about.
there are a few things that bother me about that pic, first off is the odd looking chunk on the roofline where the hatch was mated to the saloon. secondly the angle that the hatch was taken at and the angle of the saloon are different and the hatch looks like its on crooked. it only looks ok cause of how dark it is but if u brighten it up a lil its obvious something is off

also looking through the rear hatch u see the rear window from the hatch which is not on the other side. and the ground is messed up bottom left corner. and the lighting is off: u can see the bright light reflections on the rear of the car yet looking at the passenger door u will see another light source which looks awful a lot like a setting sun. and the left tree is not visible through the back window, clearly it is a pine like the one it is next to so it should be there. and the overall resolution is too small imo not to mention that the 4rd and hatch are different resolutions but that might be a lil too picky. but thats just some minor things i think that could be improved... :lol:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a 4dr hatch is a station waggon no matter how you look at it
no it isnt. you;d have to look at it as a station wagon for that. if u looked at it as a 5dr hatch back, it would be a 5dr.

for examples i;d compare the ford focus station wagon to the ford focus 5door. they clearly are not the samemodel. so it does matter how u look at it.