4th Gen Coupe B16a2 swap $1,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superman5715

5+ Year Member
I have a '94 coupe with a B16a2 swap for sale and I am asking $1,000 firm, sorry, no negotiation. I am located in northwest New Jersey. The car isn't currently running and needs a little work but the right tuner can definitely get it going again. I had some problems with it when I was between jobs and never had the money to get it fixed so I was driving another car for a while. The car needs a new wheel bearing, rear struts, cap and rotor, wires and plugs and possibly a starter. Motor has approx. 90,000 miles and the body has approx. 150,000 miles (the odo reads over 280,000 miles but that was a replacement I put in simply to have a tach in the gauge cluster)

Features of the car:
Fresh factory spec Honda red paint,
Si Rims,
Brand new Nitto NeoGen tires size 195-50-15 with approx. 1,000 miles on them,
Apexi Worldsport II exhaust,
After market radiator (not sure of brand),
Spotless black Integra cloth seats,
Dropzone dropkit,
Kept very clean inside,

This car was my baby for a long time but I am moving out and unfortunately I don't have the resources to get it going again. I really want to see it go somewhere and be driven again.

And of course here are some PICS:

PM me your phone number if you are interested and I will give you a call

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you mean 5th gen right? lol and why does it say its stolen in ur profile?

Superman5715

5+ Year Member
I'm sorry 5th gen does anyone know how to change the headline of a thread haha, what I get for rushing.... and it was stolen last March and recovered (by the Passaic County Sheriffs Office who I am forever grateful to thank you gentlemen), I haven't been on here too much lately

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow that paint is fresh! $1000... someone should pick this up rather quickly.

Superman5715

5+ Year Member
yeah thanks, I love the paint on the car I wish I could get it back to full condition myself but it's not in the budget right now, It just needs a good home I would love to see it back on the road somewhere

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn for a grand that's a good deal bump for you man

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
did you put this on NJTuners? Like I said it'll probably go real quick over there man. A lot of locals that want Honda's.

Status
Not open for further replies.