4th Gen PRICE

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man it's been a while since i've been on here. a long while. anyone i know still here??? what up folks.
anyways, i'm tryin to get rid of my 91hatch. it has a zc motor...had the swap in feb of 06 but i haven't driven the car since june. it also has a new tranny.
tein springs, tokico shocks, cold air, pix of the car to be posted...but my main question is how much would this go for? I know people i ask say $3000 is too much and $1500 might be a little low. what would be a fair price?

any advice would be great. thanks.
jokenfu

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you won get much over 1000 unless you sell it to some young kid that just got his licsences and wants to be fast and furious.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id say atart at 1500 OBo

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
4doorcivic16 said:
you won get much over 1000 unless you sell it to some young kid that just got his licsences and wants to be fast and furious.
FO rizzle, hell even as much work as i had done to my hatch, it only sold at 1,500, and yeah i got ripped off on that.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tom said:
FO rizzle, hell even as much work as i had done to my hatch, it only sold at 1,500, and yeah i got ripped off on that.
:cry: :cry:

you could have gotten WAY more

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i shoud have passed, adn told them no, then i'd still have it, adn teh FiT would be my beater car, and i'd still have my baby.

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's for sure...i've put more money on this car than what it's worth. every little thing has been fixed. interior looks shitty but driveability wise, everything is new. from suspension to motor to every damn hose and harness...

that's just the main reason i haven't sold the car...ATTACHMENT ISSUES. LOL

mort tek

5+ Year Member
a EF with a zc motor if the body it's in good condiction go for like 2000 it depends but some ppls be cheap an dont wanna pay for your work so just keep it thats wat i did with mines..............

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea man try for 2500 and dont take much less than 2k imo

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my philosophy, keep it, you'll regret selling it. but i bought mine with some engine mods done to it for 1700 bucks.