5 Lug/Rear Disk Conversion?

EGWMD

This will seem stupid but is there a CHEAP way to do both of these to a 93 EG Coupe?
Because I figure I could buy a rear conversion simple off a DA.
Maybe even from the Local Pick-and-Pull the question being how would I go about getting the 5 Lug for both my front (stock) and rear (DA Convert) into a 5 lug I can't seem to find any kits online.
I'm also kind of new to the car scene so I don't have lots of websites stored up or anything for this kind of stuff. (Pretty Much Club Civic and Autozone)

All help appreciated I DO plan on doing a build thread at some point however, I need sources!

unix4linux

I am not 100% sure on this but you may want to research if integra type-r front disk and rear interchange with with EG. The reason I say this is because the rear 4 lug disc to an EG can come from the 1994-1996/7? integra, which is what I have done. The 5 lug came only in the type-r. So research that and see.

Hopefully someone who has done the 5 lug can answer to your post as well.

emerican

Registered VIP
The disk break can be done for not all that much the 5 lug swap not so much.
ALso why do you want to do it it wont add anything, but the look to it.

unix4linux

The disk break can be done for not all that much the 5 lug swap not so much.
ALso why do you want to do it it wont add anything, but the look to it.
Don't know why he may want to do the five lug but I'd do it to have better rim options. However, I'd have to have a particular set I'm interested in already ;)

EGWMD

I was thinking for the rim options. Right now though I'm considering turning the coupe into an SI-R

emerican

Registered VIP
The rim options are the same theres a million 4 lug rims out for the import community. FOr all the work and money that will have to go into it it aint worth it.