5 psi

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i am getting my turbo installed next tuesday, for now i going to run 5 psi's , will it blow off thru the bov loud.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea y wouldnt it....it just might now be soo loud cause its only 5 psi

Neon_ice

security at its finest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what type of blow off valve are do you have? and pretty much if your making boost, your going to hear the air exit the bov, in most cases.

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think its a greddy knockoff, i know it wont be as loud as 15psi, i might run 7 psi, i have not decided yet.

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u can adjust if you want it soft or hard.. have it at its softest if you want to hear the most you can

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why would u care abou the sound?.. i rather have it running right then worring about how the bov will sound would be its one of the last few things to think about.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anekin007 said:
why would u care abou the sound?.. i rather have it running right then worring about how the bov will sound would be its one of the last few things to think about.
because its cool, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it will be running right first of course, but like mr. luder said " its cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool".

StanghaterCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y in the world did u buy a turbo kit to only run 5 psi? is that even really worth it? couldnt u have bought a nitrous kit of 3X less and made the same power improvement? or did u just buy it for the look of a front mount and the sound of the BOV???

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have decided to go 7 psi and no i did not get for the look and sound, i think nitrous unless its a really big shot is over rated.

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey you should up the boost to 20 psi, then the bov will be even louder!

just playing, good luck with the setup, and let us know how it goes, (and how it sounds) I think I may be getting a greddy knockoff too, so let me know

boostedb16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will let every body know how it goes, im getting it back friday the 19th, so wish me luck.