540.00 need some help on how to spend it

What to do with 540.00

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have an extra 540.00 and i need to either spend it on a nice turbo kit that my buddy is gonna sell me or....

should i finally get a bumper and new fenders and all that painted the car is my project car 95 eg coupe

but i am at a lost here

any help would be legit

need new fenders (the ricer that had the car b4 me tried cutting them why you rice bags why it never will work)

and a new front bumper

So far for the paint quotes i have 320 for all those parts minus the hood. If i want the hood black gloss etc it will 350.00 for the fenders and hood and bumper to be painted.

fenders would cost me anywhere between 40 a piece or 70 a piece depending where i look

bumper would be 40 or 50.

the turbo kit he is selling me is for 410.00 all complete etc since he just got another he can care less

so its either performance or body work even tho the fenders and no front bumper don't look bad i just want it complete but i can wait and get more cash quick etc

Help me out here

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
body work. A full turbo kit for $410 sounds like a joke.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha i knew someone would say that but nope its true. You know the kind of friends were if they spent 800 on it they will cut in half and say here is the homie deal for you ..well its one of those kind of things

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea id say body work

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Get a NSX-R with it. And stop bumping.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is chump change

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that is chump change
:word:

ive got $2k saved in the bank, thinking about a new paint job and a new hood and trunk but i think id rather just keep saving cuz you never know what this economy is going to do right now :scurred:

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Save it, wait for the big market crash that's coming up, buy shares in a ROTH IRA,

Be scared to spend right now, you never now whats going to happen...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

ive got $2k saved in the bank, thinking about a new paint job and a new hood and trunk but i think id rather just keep saving cuz you never know what this economy is going to do right now :scurred:
So, you're worried about the economy and keep the money in the bank? :roll:

Spend it on hookers and cocaine.

2fast

Internationally known
5+ Year Member
I agree with the saving idea! but if you're really trying to get rid of it, I'd get the turbo kit!!!!......
First off, you'll be a sleeper! 2nd, you can get a paint job any other time! What if your friend
sells the kit? Cant get it that cheap!

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Yea but this is brow paper bag i get it almost every other week

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I agree with the saving idea! but if you're really trying to get rid of it, I'd get the turbo kit!!!!......
First off, you'll be a sleeper! 2nd, you can get a paint job any other time! What if your friend
sells the kit? Cant get it that cheap!
True

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well i got the turbo kit its brand new and wow i guess next week i will get the paint job from this dude on Honda-tech till then i am about to be boosted ;)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
post pics or gtfo.

I wish I could spend my paychecks on my car. Damn woman lol