*56K should be OK* 9/17/05 Night Photoshoot...UPDATE 9/22/05 day pics P.2

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
**UPDATE** 9/22/05 day pics, page 2.

washed my car at 11pm and decided to take some photos at different locations. hope you enjoy my multi colored hatch, lol.

Last But Not Least...

no those are no blue bulbs either, nor are the HIDs, there the silverstar ones i think, i got them from a junkyard. 9005 Lowbeam conversion is done, damn there bright.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should primer it for the time being

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i plan on it, just no time, one sat night im going to get to, i want to sand over that shitty paint, im going to sand most of that away, do a little bondo work on the dents and dings, get som enew headlight housing( pass side is broke aims to far down).

in due time my friends.

Civic91Racer

5+ Year Member
so when u primer it, what color u plannin on painting it?? I seen the vids, that thing is pretty bad ass LOL

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i posted what color, in this therad last night, but i awoke this morning to it being gone, but its going to be OEM black, SI black interior, some sort of black rims, CF ZC hood, Blacked out emblems , and ohter goodies. im thinking of getting a B20 to swap in, not sure yet.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, did you have an accident or what? Colored hatch. Looks cool ehehe.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good, but it needs something.... the color blue :lol: i see no blue on it!

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I personally am a big fan of that particular green, so I like it but some halo projectors and matching fenders would make the car very flamboyant...great job homie...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
IllQueens4g said:
I personally am a big fan of that particular green, so I like it but some halo projectors and matching fenders would make the car very flamboyant...great job homie...
honestly if the whole car was that color i'd be a bigger fan of that car too, but it looks better wearing my fenders then it did with the fenders it had on it, it's just a matter of time and steve will get er done.

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you gonna rock the mad max flat black?, or the ugly ducklin flat gray?. :D

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Partizan said:
Damn, did you have an accident or what? Colored hatch. Looks cool ehehe.
actually, no, i bought it f**ked up, fenders where dented from the doors, someone told me the previous owner hit a wall with it, would explains why the pass. side headlight housing is broke and cracked, the hood was messed up when i got it too,as was the front bumper filler and the rad support. so i got a CRX hood when i did my engine swap(bought a whole CRX with the motor)
it's a work in progress, like most other hondas :roll:

Contender25 said:
So you gonna rock the mad max flat black?, or the ugly ducklin flat gray?. :D
probaly some flat black for right now. but not sure yet.

FhCRubarb said:
At least it gets you from point A to point B?
yes, yes it does...... most of the time.

thanks for the comments guys, im working on getting some day time shots too.
one funny thing too, when i became a mini-mod, people said "your name matches your car" as in my user name is green and my car is too :rolf:

hmm, i cant wait for it to be ONE color. will look 99.999999% better, lol

gen2fanatic

NA power!!! For now...
5+ Year Member
good job man... ive seen your car in person, at LTI. i go in the afternoons. i see your car when i get there around 2:15, 2:30. i drive the white 91 DA with steelies in front, black with sort of a polished lip in the back. good luck on the car man, and if you need rims, take a look at mine, i might be selling them soon..

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good shyt green...
i got love for ur car..and i dong ive a f**k its primered half painted multi colored..
not all of us r rich and got money coing out the ass while more being forced down the throat...:roll:

cant wait to see her done :thumbs up

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks blazed, yeah i dont have lots of money, i got to school 4days a week, and work Friday and sat. have sundays off to spend with my gril, so i dont get much time off.
thanks for the comments

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NEW PICS!!! took some daytime ones during the week, in columbia MD and around laurel MD. so enjoy bitches.

Dont ask what the puddle is next to the car(hey, nature happends :lol: )

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
found a couple of older pics, i ahve som eactual photos (not on teh computer) i hav eto scan them and post them.

Old Exhaust (was loud, ricer style)

when i was primering my hood.

pic of when i FIRST got dome my swap, notice there is no hood.

pic going down the highway, with a subie behind me, yes i kno wthe CEL was on. that was with the HF trans.

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks like a watermelon with those colors... itve seen worse, ive seen better. =)