5th time is the charm

Optimistic_Way

I have been banned from 4 other Civic forums; will this be the 5th? I don't tolerate people's bulls***. Every moderator I have met so far has had no life and lives a life in his mother's basement with blow-up dolls. His lack or respect in the real world transfers over to Draconian rule behind a keyboard. Will this get me banned? If so, do it now.

Each forum has been created with the guise of helping others while pushing products to make money for the owners while the members make free contributions with no monetary benefit.

I am college educated and have been turning wrenches for 20 years now. I make it a policy to not respond to anyones comments in order to avoid conflict. I am merely looking for a forum to document my builds and repairs.

This is my page and I approve of this message.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

As long as you can tolerate the average sarcasm you'll be fine. We have a great team of moderators here, and compared to others forums we're pretty lenient.

With that being said, we don't put up with bullshit either - so we're on the same page! ;)

Feel free to post your ride and / or build thread in the appropriate sections, and again, welcome to ClubCivic! :thumbs up

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
How many moderators have you met? That's just impressive.

welcome to the forum