61,000 mile blue 1999 Si Value???

ToledoRocket

5+ Year Member
Hi,

I am looking at picking up a 1999 Civic Si that I have found. The car is a one owner, no accident history on the car, 61,000 miles by older gentleman, color: Elec Blue. I appologize that pics are not available. Car is 100% stock. I would greatly appreciate anyone and everyones thoughts on the value of the car. Thank you to everyone who can provide a value on the Si.

Ryan

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
8-9K maybe? I bought a 99 Elec Blue SI with 55k miles for 5k but it had a body kit, rims and a short shifter on it.

RonJ

Banned
How valid could opinions on value possibly be given the limited information about the car?

ToledoRocket

5+ Year Member
Sorry about not having pics.. Going to look at car on Saturday/Sunday. Only info I have on car is that it is a "one-owner" "low mileage" "stock" "no accident history" 1999 Si.. I understand values will vary based on actual physical and mechanical condition and location of car. Car has been maintained by local honda dealer its whole life. I am just simply looking for opinions.

Thanks to all for their help,

Ryan

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
toledo i would say 7-8g. that is what it would be priced at by a private seller here in north carolina as i have seen them / educated guess. kelly blue book values excellent condition at 6,660.

ToledoRocket

5+ Year Member
Has Kelly Blue Book been a pretty accurate guide to 1999-2000 Civic Si's?? Thanks for the input =)

RonJ

Banned
toledo i would say 7-8g. that is what it would be priced at by a private seller here in north carolina as i have seen them / educated guess. kelly blue book values excellent condition at 6,660.
^^^Wisely chose to ninja edit.