1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

6th Generation Facebook?

Discussion in '6th Generation Honda Civic (1996-2000)' started by Mike99LX, Jul 15, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Mike99LX

Mike99LX New Member

I was wondering if there is a public or private group for 6th gen civics on Facebook?
    For the life of me I can't find one.
    I like this site alot,alot of information Ive been soaking in but majority of time spent on the Internet is on Facebook.
    So any help would be great.

2. 710times

710times New Member

i know theres an instagram for sure. i have never seen a facebook page

3. Mike99LX

Mike99LX New Member

Ok thanks. I will check it out

4. boofoo

boofoo Respected Registered VIP

You want to talk 6th gen Civics? You are in the right place here.

Kyle Miller and Mike99LX like this.
  5. Mike99LX

Mike99LX New Member

Awesome yeah had a bunch o dicks on the 7th gen em1 or something on facebook. 39 years old and my first honda wasnt sure about the generation but rather helping bunch snot nose trolls. Yeah think I will just chill here. Apperantly people cant act right "function like a adult" on facebook

Kyle Miller likes this.
  6. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Forget the high school, wannabe know it all fan boy Facebook groups!
    The forums are still where the archived, correct information is at!

Kyle Miller and Mike99LX like this.