7th gen and Raceland coilovers

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wondering if anyone on here has Raceland coilovers on there 7th gen or even 6th gen I guess. wondering what you think about them.
Thanks guys.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what was your first instinct when you saw the 200 dollar price tag i would go with your gut feeling on these and stay far away from raceland coilovers.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The VW guys use Raceland a lot and seem to love them. Actually my friend has a set on his GTI, and said they were definately worth it. I would think the quality would be the same on hondas.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what was your first instinct when you saw the 200 dollar price tag i would go with your gut feeling on these and stay far away from raceland coilovers.
I was asking because a lot of VW and BMW people have them and ive heard only good things.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was asking because a lot of VW and BMW people have them and ive heard only good things.
same here, but when i looked they didnt have any for 6th gen civcs. just 5th and 7th

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i heard they werent bad for being so cheap lol....

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if you have a 7th gen they have some coilovers that are called Rokkor. Its on the 7thgenhonda forum and they cost about 320 shipped. Apparently they are from the same company as Raceland and the Rokkor coilovers have a 3 year warranty compared to the only 1 year warranty with the 900 dollar coilovers. Might want to browse around and look for yourself.