7th gen civic FTW

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i don't know if anyone watches Top Gear (It's a British car show on the BBC, I pretty sure it they have a magizine too, but anyway they review all sorts of autos and they also do really cool segments like RV racing, which was hilarous,and many more.) My fellow 7th geners, last night on their new episode they tested the Brand New FR2 Civic Type R! which we don't recieve in the U.S. however this new 8th generation hatch back was not liked at all by the critics. HOWEVER, they loved and still love the 7th generation Civic Type R (EP3) because it's lighter and has independent rear supension.

So, many time during a review they have a race against another car, for example when they reviewed the new Audi R8, they raced a brand new porsche 911 carrea 2. For their competitor for the the 8th generation Civic Type R they brought a 7th generation EP3 civic type R,

needless to say the Ep3 destroyed the the FR2, so congrad EP3 owners, all u need is a type R k20a and you'll be able to run with the best of them.

Sidenote:
In case you don't watch the show, every car Top Gear reviews they give to a professinal race car driver named "the stig" who races the car around Top Gear's very own race coarse, and then they post the times of all the cars. Score for honda, even though the 8th generation civic type R is slower than the EP3 type R, the 8th gen is still faster than a VW Golf GTI, and that's a Win for all honda fans.

7th generation EP3 civic Type R

New 8th genreration FR2 civic type R

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i seen the one where they raced that super car against that jet.. it was cool.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
interesting
i think ive watched that show before

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea baddass ride

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
it's on monday nites at 7:oo pm central, on the BBC, check it out john it's one of my favorites, it replaced 24 but that was an easy switch, top hear is way better

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats awesome man!.. Im suprised they didnt like the FR2