7th Gen Suspension

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, I am looking to get a new susension set up here sometime in the near future, struts, coilovers, the whole deal. I just want to hear any suggestions you guys have on what I should get, like expieriences with all the different brands and stuff so I can figure out what would be the best brand or combination to get when it comes to that point.

nyghtryder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ksport by far makes one of the better productsfor the price. Great quality, great customer service. Paid 750 for my complete coilovers and 150 for the lower control arms. Just make sure you read the instructions and search around on here on the proper way to install them. Very few people have full coilovers and many dont understand how to properly install them. If you read the instructions youll get it. The adjustability is amazing too. I had mine above the stock height to so low i couldnt get the jack out. Hope this helps.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also forgot to mention I want to have a smooth ride, close to or better than stock but still be lowered a decent amount. Anyone else have any opinions?

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much do you want to spend? are you looking for comfort only?

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much do you want to spend? are you looking for comfort only?
Well I am guessing I might as well go all out since I am putting money aside from my paychecks for it. And yea, comfort is the main thing I am looking for but I do want them to perform good and still let me be lowered a decent amount.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some sort of full coil over setup would be best for what you want.