88 Civic Sedan Lx Isinde All Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larson

im selling my honda civic stil clean,220000kms, original painting,inside all red,Automatic,no problems, classic car.. i would put the images up but i dont know how

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
4500 u can buy a way newer car imo I paid 200 for my 91 so I hope 4500 is a joke

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i paye 800 for my 95 hatch, lol so i too hope the 4500 is a joke,

how ever honestly if the car is clean and runs well i could see you actually getting 900-1200ish

Larson

lol the car is about to be a antique in a year you could get a lot of money for that on the market to the right person

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the only way that someone would pay out the wazoo for it would be if it was all stock, and well maintained

GLWS,

Larson

everything is stil stock with only a couple replaced parts and its maintained well.. $20 gas will run it 200kms

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol the car is about to be a antique in a year you could get a lot of money for that on the market to the right person
No you can't, the right person will know about classic cars and will know that a classic 88 civic is worth <1,000

Honestly I have to ask this, have you EVER sold a vehicle in your life?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got any pics of it that you can post for us?

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pic didnt work, and as far as a "smart street racer" if there were such a thing there wouldnt be street racing, but thats beside the point.

anything can be fast with the right parts. i mean im not trying to burst your bubble or nothing, i just think you might have your feeling set too high on this one lol

i mean truthfully the only thing in the 88-91 rang i would buy would be a hatch or the wagon. and the only one that i would be willing to pay more then 1800 tops would be a wagon.

for the hatch it would have to be solid, 99% original, run well enough to be driven for about a year with nothing major. pretty much the norm that some one whos smart would expect out of a vehicle of that price.

I think you would have luck with the sell if you take, left right, front, rear, engine, interior, and trunk pics, post them in a thread with as much detail about the car as you can think of that isnt hiding anything wrong about the car..... and go from there.

for example if i was to post mine for sale it would have AT LEAST the pictures mentioned above and say
"for sale 1995 Honda Civic CX, 638k miles , no-name 4-2-1 header, skunk2 axle back OEM midpipe, 93 Integra wheels, black civic DX interior partially installed, no carpet, requires cleaning all interior and spare parts included with purchase, 48-52 mpg hwy, 36-38 city the car runs great, not alot of power but great on gas and as daily driver, tires are about half worn, will need brakes in about a year dependent on driving style, clean title (insert price here) FIRM, no low balling.
(insert contact info)

thanks for looking"

make a thread with some good clear pics and some verbage along those lines and im sure youll get a much better response, if your sencerly trying to sell the car.

Larson

lol alright thanks good looking 95CTR..i might just keep it, i already put $4000 into the car so might as well run it to the ground and maybe turn it in to a beast if i can get the right parts for it

95CTR

52mpg? I do it all day.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i knew a duy locally that had a 89 or 90, did a boosted ZC and it was cheap, fast and he beat the piss out of it everywere he went and it lasted several years but the big key there becomes maintenance

and like i said i wasnt trying to bust your balls, just being realistic caus cars are poor investments, because once you start moding them your almost always garenteed not to get as much as you have in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.