88 sedan lx

jonnyboyEd3

5+ Year Member
hey guys im new to club civic but not new to civics at all. this is my 3rd one. second ef sedan the other was a 94 ej1. i just bought my ed3 this past weekend for $500. its an lx but not like that matters anyway with 198xxx on the clock.5speed d15b2 with 92hp at 6,500rpm :word: . now on with the pics...they are from my phone so the quality sucks but i will get some more up tomorrow.

when i got it home

the hood didnt close and the latch was busted so i did my first "mods" painted the hood black and added hood pins.

i do have tons of plans but with that comes needing money lol

i want to build/re-build up with...
mpfi swap
bolt ons(i,h,e)
slam it on the del sol s rims i got (just need tires)

now a few questions...
what companies make exhaust sytems for the ef sedans?
what is a good spring and shock set up for efs?
will a z6 vtec head fit the b2 or should i just swap for a z6?
....thats all for now

like i said im not new to civics but my first ef sedan i had in high school and i didnt know much then. i want to build this one right instead of the half-assed ways i did in school to my old one. so i will take all info and ideas you all might have....thanks again

Last edited:

jonnyboyEd3

5+ Year Member
guess nobody likes my car:cry:...lol oh well

Dark_Accord

EF Owner
5+ Year Member
hey man car looks great! cant beat $500!

and it is kinda slow on here but i anyway cant wait to see some more progress :D

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just go to a muffler shop and have them make one, use a megan racing muffler. also, buy a DC header, and a PW:JDM test pipe.....looking good. pick up some dupli-color from autozone...gloss black...comes out really ncie

jonnyboyEd3

5+ Year Member
hell yeah i was planing on going black too... and maybe paint the sol wheels black with a small red stripe but idk...ill post some more pics soon thanks for looking guys. anybody know bout the z6 question i got tho?

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I liked my teins on my ed, nice drop and a good ride

and if you going mpfi just buy a obd0-obd1 conversion harness and swap in a full z6, they can be bought for cheap and then you dont have the bs of a mini me swap that will work worse than an actuall z6, and then just throw on you tranny you got now and tada nice sedan

and then boost the z6 :D

jonnyboyEd3

5+ Year Member
I liked my teins on my ed, nice drop and a good ride

and if you going mpfi just buy a obd0-obd1 conversion harness and swap in a full z6, they can be bought for cheap and then you dont have the bs of a mini me swap that will work worse than an actuall z6, and then just throw on you tranny you got now and tada nice sedan

and then boost the z6 :D
:word: sounds like a plan to me...lol but im not sure on boost yet...NA sounds nice to me:roll:

MScat

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think quite enough good car. Simple. I had car, which looked worse then this, but it was very good on road. I hope there is the same situation.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
looks like it needs some work!

slam it....turbo it....then have fun with it :lol: