PIONEER MIDS

VIPER CAR ALARM
INTEGRA CENTER CONSOLE CONVERSION

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have to admit not a huge fan of this generation civic... or a lot of the mods you did (like the under glow) but i gotta give it to you.. nice f**king car....

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^Pretty much the same as him.... But I still like the car... Nice and clean....

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shits pimp. I shoulda kept my 91 lx 4dr.

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh, my bad, i had the underglows on for like a week, they're gone now, way too ricey for me, not my style at all......i just copied that from an older car domain i had.....

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, that looks clean and nice...just keep it simple...whats next on your to do list?...

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
SWEEY, a4g 4dr that has been swapped, good damn job, the car looks f**king awesome.

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, i'm not sure what i have in store for it next, the only things that i will put on it now is stuff under the hood to make it go faster!!!

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a swapped 4 door, niiice..

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's just beautiful man. Very clean on the outside, with the power of B16 inside.

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you have any run times. just curious how fast you are w/ the swap...you make me a proud 4g4d owner...keep up the good work bro...

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no time slips, i'm not much into racing it, just like to take it easy, but have that extra power to prove myself to others, i usually just drop gears on the streets next to people, whooped an 98 prelude vtec, beat an rsx type s, and an integra gsr, it does alright, my guess would be around 14.7-14.9

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4g4d LOVE!

quik89 said:
no time slips, i'm not much into racing it, just like to take it easy, but have that extra power to prove myself to others, i usually just drop gears on the streets next to people, whooped an 98 prelude vtec, beat an rsx type s, and an integra gsr, it does alright, my guess would be around 14.7-14.9
I ran mine on an 8th mile track. Best was a 10.012 at 70 mph. I gotta find that slip, but, I think u can get it faster cuz I am on stock susp and BIGASS 13" steelies and good tires.
AND you are in Port Angeles? Why havent I seen you yet down in Silverdale.
I work there but live out in Southworth, The far east side of Port Orchard.
Hit me up on AIM.
Hey, Looks good. Looks real good.

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's weird, i'm down in silverdale all the time. during the summer i drive to the track with my friends and watch them race, i wish i would of thrown down $25 to race my car one of the days, but oh well, maybe next year....i have a friend that has a rex, b16 with everything i have but it is ported and polished and his best was a 14.6 i believe......but everyone says my car feels like it's a lot faster than it should be....i don't know....i know it would make it to the 14's....

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you are in Silverdale one of these days, stop by Costco, I work there PT. Like today, Thursday, Fri Sat Sun.
I gotta find some people here to roll with.
My swap is almost at it's 2 year anniversary. When did you do yours, and how did your wiring harness go as far as wiring. We rewired mine instead of buying one. Other than that, my favorite part was putting that aside out of frustration and being able to sit in the engine bay and bang the sh*t out of the A-frame with a purpose behind beating the hell out of it. [alternator space]
Like I said, drop by and ask for J-Dawg or Jeremy from Florida.
I'm not from there but I lived there for 18 months and transfered back here with Costco. Either that or pm me with a number.
Later.
-Jeremy

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, 14's huh?
that's fast!
how heavy are those 4 drs? are they still pretty light?
super clean!
mad props!
switch the rims! lol!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if its a dx it only weighs like 1800 lbs or some s**t. My old lx was 2200 or some s**t.

stolle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats bad yo i always wanted to see a sedan like that....