89 4 Door

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice and clean love the 4th gens. what are you planing to move on to?

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm not sure yet, i'm looking at a 00 civic si right now, we'll see what happens, just something newer with lower miles on the actual body of the car,

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice vid's man...don't think about a new car....think CTR engine...

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
too late man, car was gone as of last night, got rid of it for 4600 w/o the wheels or the sub and amp

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quik89 said:
too late man, car was gone as of last night, got rid of it for 4600 w/o the wheels or the sub and amp
Sorry to see that the car is gone, but at least you sold it willingly.
Have you seen the Eugene OR meet thread?
Just wondering if you were going to go or not.
If you want to ride down, I should have room in my car. There are about 5 cars from up here going to go and are meeting at the Taco Mall early on that Sunday, what do you think. The links are in my sig.
Nice vids, but still, I am really sorry to see the car go. Did it sell fast? and where'd you put ads up?
The thought crosses my mind every once in a while.
Holla back main.

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when is it, i'm looking at a 99 civic si right now, hopefully to get it this week coming up, if i don't have a car by then, i would ride down with you...

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quik89 said:
when is it, i'm looking at a 99 civic si right now, hopefully to get it this week coming up, if i don't have a car by then, i would ride down with you...
Jan. 16, 05. Its a sunday with MLK day right after it on Monday.
click on the links right above the picture on my sig. there are 2 there to click on.
One is for the meet itself, and the other is for the northwesterners to plan our trip down.

quik89

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just thought i would throw up a pic of my new car on here, got a 2000 civic si.....

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
the 99 does look nice, but the 89 nice is looking in good shape stil, lol.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love your sedan. I would sell my eg hatch in a second to get a sedan in good condition. Then I'd have enough left over to get an engine swap and maybe the jdm front end. nice job, man.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
whoops, i didnt read the whole thread. congrats on ur new car.