89 civic hb sleeper????

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice 4g :mrgreen: Are all your lights tinted? if so i think you should either tint the fogs too or put them behind a mesh grill in the bumper. What you got under the hood?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i want to know how you tinted them...

that car looks sooo clean... i like :thumbs up:

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like you got a nice interior setup. I would like to see under the hood.

gta

Faded Red Hatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by abej6
i want to know how you tinted them...

that car looks sooo clean... i like :thumbs up:
they make tint flim you can put on or there is also spray on tint. Melt has done both but has changed them...

RaYrAy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! I've got a buddy with a 4th gen hatchie and i'm really starting to get attached to 'em. I'm seriously thinking of picking one up.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by gta
they make tint flim you can put on or there is also spray on tint. Melt has done both but has changed them...
Well first the tint film flew off on the freeway, and then when i spary tinted mine, thievs stole both my corners and bumper lenses, breaking the corners in the process of stealing em so they are useless.

Im back to all clear on the front now.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn the interior looks nice!! Get some pics of the interior!

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lets see some engine shots. title says sleeper, and im all antsy wondering whats powering the hatch

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mods

Stock motor , intake, headers, free free flowing exhaust, have wheels just need to get rubber and powder coat them. The headlights and all the lights are a one time shot , I used a window decal that we had at work and we do not have any more. Everyone tells me they look great and would like to do it to there car, I'm checking into get more but not sure. It has been on there for months and I am surprised that it has not started to come off. I also have changed out all lights( except headlights) to led bulbs and it looks awesome.

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice intereior.. any engine shots? title says sleeper so what under the hood?

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
?????

Not a sleeper yet, working on that. My for it a sick. If you want to know more E-mail me with questions.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Re: ?????

Originally posted by kustomize89
Not a sleeper yet, working on that. My for it a sick. If you want to know more E-mail me with questions.
why cant we just post the questions here so that every can see the answer to them... :what:

nice interior. looks really good... how much did all that go for?

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: Re: ?????

Originally posted by Shiznit028
why cant we just post the questions here so that every can see the answer to them... :what:
:wstupid:

kustomize89

luv it or not???
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not much

It is what I learned on so she gave me a discounted rate, working on doing it myself