90 Civic Mini-me Sway $450.00 Norhtern Kentucky/Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
90 Honda Civic Standard Hatchback 199,XXX miles!

I bought the car about 24 months ago since then I've relocated the battery to the back. install new seats(needs finished) New alternator& also a new clutch. the car is not running right now. I started a mini-me swap and didn't finish it. the car is complete but need some work. as it sits right now it needs 88-91 si distributor, wiring, and a throw out bearing in the tranny.

$450.00
Shawn 859-801-2923
car is located in Northern Kentucky
I will include Suzuki Vitara Pistons with rings still in the box... Just COME AND GET IT!!!!!

GooseS2000

SourPatchKid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump man, great deal, car looks clean.

BADFISH

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know,I don't under stand why it's taking so long to sell! I know it don't run but come what do you expect for $400.00. It comes with a complete D16Z6 head, vtec silinoid, SI ECU, Complete MPFI, Injectors, injector resistor box, New YCP Vitara Pistons, & Hastings Piston Rings. that alone is worth $400.00!!! I DON"T GET IT!

um i'll try and help you out

im pretty sure myslef and alot more people would buy it but they need to be able to pick it up and drive away

theres no way id pay a tow bill from there to here itd be more than the car probly......and thats why this is not sold yet. your best bet is locally or make it run and sell it for a grand and i'll still buy it

ricedout

Survivin life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya if so ill buy a lotta parts from you including maybe the shell alone! lmk cash in hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.