90 hatch

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, picked this car up for a psp and $100. It drove fine and just needed a clutch. Too bad the d15b2 isn't worth the money.

The car is complete but took it apart to swap.

Out with the old d15b2...

In with the b16a from an Integra xsi, has the s1 transmission.

Updates to come shortly... possibly video. Plan on taking it to the track as soon as it drops in. Hope to hit good 14's, I'd be happy with a 14.9 out of this car. Only mods are intake and ractive header... stock exhaust.

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look great - good deal man

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
that is going to be fun but sorry i am going to have to tell you this but unless you are one bad ass driver i can pretty much garentee that you will not hit the 14's with an intake and a header i have like every bolt on possible on my crx and out in kentucky it only ran a 15.1 with slicks but go for it you get the bug real quick

good luck let up know what she ends up running

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn that's a good ass deal you made on whoever is selling the car lol

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol thanks guys. I forgot to mention my brother got the entire b16 complete swap for $600 canadian. So far this is a little over a thousand we have spent on this project. Including the car. If I don't hit 14's I will turbo it. Lol, I have many laying around.

honda22

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude ur in kingsville? i drive past there like 3x a week my gf lives in leamo. i didnt know there was anyone from around here on this site.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude ur in kingsville? i drive past there like 3x a week my gf lives in leamo. i didnt know there was anyone from around here on this site.
Nice, we should meet up sometime. That'd be cool. Yeah that is where I am from. Leamington eh? Lol. Pm me.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Pretty sweet dude! Car could use some TLC, but that motor is two thumbs up.

Anyways, how old is that Ractive header? I bet its got some years in it. Polish it up a bit!

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol thanks, yeah I don't know how old the header is. We don't care much for it. We just want it to complete the exhaust system. The car is in definite need of tlc.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, Guess I could post this up. It is nearly done. Here is a picture. Yes the two Hondas are up on jack stands. Lol.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still waiting on the jumper harness. Need to put shift linkage, exhaust, and rear t bracket on. Never thought it would be such a big pain in the ass to put the t bracket on.

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol, that heartbeat sticker is meh. The problem is that everyone that drives by always comes up to me and says... typical Honda. Yeah, I suppose changing wheel bearings and trying to be safe is being dumb. Haah. The car will be running this week. I will make it run.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still waiting on the jumper harness. Need to put shift linkage, exhaust, and rear t bracket on. Never thought it would be such a big pain in the ass to put the t bracket on.
You're putting on the rear t-bracket after the motor is in?! Good luck...