'91 B18 injectors vs. '98 B16 injectors-Help

cybernetictoast

So, here's my question.
I have an '89 Civic DX with a B18 swap. One of my injectors went bad and instead of buying the expensive new ones, I went to Pull A Part. Surprisingly I found a '98 Civic in really good condition. I got home and installed the new injectors and connectors. The car runs well but I'm worried something may be wrong. The '91 B18 runs 245cc, peak and hold whereas the '98 b16 runs 245cc, saturated. Simply put, do I need to remove the injector resistor box?

Note: even I think this may be a dumb question but I thought it was worth asking.

cybernetictoast

By the way, it did die after a few minutes of running and I haven't messed with it since because I have a charging issue and couldn't restart it. So, I gave up for the night.

cybernetictoast

O.K. so I went ahead and cut it out and just wired them all together and it runs fine. Pretty much what I thought would happen. I'm guessing not many people have attempted this see as I posted this exact same question on three websites, had over 100 views, with no answers.

I am posting this for anyone else who may come across this. It's pretty simple:

Peak and hold injectors have low resistance and need a resistor box or they will fry the injector drivers from high current.

Saturated injectors have higher resistance and do not need a resistor box.

I found a pretty good article on this on Hondatas web site http://www.hondata.com/techlowohminjectors.html