91 Civic Si

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I plan on droping the car 2 inches, I have some rust and bondo in some places, and my side trim came off, so I went to a body shop that does custom cars, and they told me for $1800 they would replace all of the rust spots with new metal, then sand it all down and repaint it the same colour, what u guys think of the price??

td-civ

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya that sound about right it better be a good gob

td-civ

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cool cool post pics when its done

CivicTuner4G

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This hatch is exactly what im lookin forward to mine being like except silver an molding painted also... I am really interestd in what rims/how much they cost w/ tires.. ANd about hwo low you dropped it also about tire rubbage an how badly it effects the fenders?.. Sorry bout my typing, new keyboard..keys need to be broken in or soemthing..

rencruzz

sedan clan member 11
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice hatch, welcome to the anti tezza crew here on CC

CivicTuner4G

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with the owners permissin could someone turn the car silver and give it darkkk tints? paint the molding also plz.. wanna see what my car would look like w/ those rims an silver..

(ivi(Si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks nice i think im with all the others dont like the tezza

and like what tunner said my car is getting close on to that to im pretty much doing what he is going to do in the summer... but no tezza and going to paint my middle bumper with thee same color of the car...

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm going to have to paint the center piece the same too, i'm going perlecent green, its a nice green not a pukey green, if u have some better ideas for different shades of green.