'91 Hatchback

joliver

wow that is one hell of a mint hatch... congrats homie

Astro

Not exactly mint. =[ It has a few spots of rust needs a paint job, shocks, brake pads, and something is wrong with the gas pedal, it sticks. Good buy for $850 though.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice, unmolested, dont f**k it up

Astro

I can't even drive it for a while, no plates, no inspection, and I have no license.

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Wow...bought a car with no license? What are you a collector? lol. Jus sittin here scratching my head. Nice hatchy though. Mines is just sitting ever since I finished my eg.

Astro

My parents bought it, by time I had my license they wouldn't have money anymore. First things first I need shocks and brake pads, then I am going to paint it red and get a carbon fiber hood, body kit, rims, but I have no clue what I am going to do under the hood, I am hoping that is where this forum will help me lol.

1991civicb16

My parents bought it, by time I had my license they wouldn't have money anymore. First things first I need shocks and brake pads, then I am going to paint it red and get a carbon fiber hood, body kit, rims, but I have no clue what I am going to do under the hood, I am hoping that is where this forum will help me lol.
Good buy. That is really cheap for an SI. GL on building it, but dont rice it please!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ agreed just dont rice it out. Whatever you want to do we can help whenever you need glad to see your doing the maitence it actually needs before buyings mods alot of people dont seem to thank thats important.

emerican

Registered VIP
Dont go with a body kit please lip kit if you want but body kits hardley ever look good.

joliver

I agree... no fast and the furious s**t... LOL... but honestly I have an ef sedan with a fully built single cam and I can walk on alot of b series... built b series in an ef is overkill alot of times... hard to keep traction... alot of people still do it though... LOL....

emerican

Registered VIP
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-97-98-HONDA-CIVIC-MUG-JDM-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZMakeQ3aHondaQQhashZitem483f79726fQQitemZ310302569071QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

thats a lip kit attaches to factory bumper thats just one style of them paint match them and they will look really good on your car. Body kit is an entire bumper replacment and its very hard to get one that dosent look ricey and it has to be done right or it wont line up good and it will look bad.

emerican

Registered VIP
There are some decently clean looking body kits, but they are very hard to find and you still end up having to paint match huge pieces compared to the lip kit and then gotta put it on right which isnt easy like everbody thinks to make all the lines look good is time consuming. And you can have a pu front and rear lip kit for 100 or under a body kit is alot more expensive.

joliver

I would definately go with a lip kit... there are some decent body kits... but in all seriousness they went out of style in the late 90s... its all about simplicity now... lol...