'91 Si

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It is bone stock for now. But, with some time and money, it will be worthy. And yes, I have cleared out the bumper signals and taken off the wheelcovers. I figure that should shave a good two-tenths off my ET. (heh)

Last edited:

Mirza95VX

***** of the VTEC-e
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Omg i love the EF can we trade

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
?

I hate to sound uneducated, but, there is only one way to learn. What is an EF?

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ProjectSi said:
I hate to sound uneducated, but, there is only one way to learn. What is an EF?
the "EF" is the generation model a 88-91 civic/crx also known as a 4th generation, other than that nice si, the wheel covers are gay anyways
you will pick up on it soon

Mirza95VX

***** of the VTEC-e
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no its ok he is a yungin he will learn. Just to tell u ClubCivic is a good site to learn a lot from trust me in a few months u will speak the civic language. There are a lot of good people that help you out on the site and its a nice place to be. Good choice on the car and on a good forum site. U will learn just takes time.

imp0rtfre4k

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man nice ride im getin a 91 si today around 3pm, doin a trade for my teg. its got an obx exhaust, intake, lowered by springs and camber kit. i havent test drove i yet but im sure everything will check out good. im excited to have my first civic!!! (if i was willing to wait to get more money and spend the time to put the gsr head i have on the b18 block then i'd keep my teg).

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im trying to sell my Si!!! any takers??? 4th Gen ownz tho. I dont want to sell it, but i may need the extra cash for a newer car. Welcome to CC, its fun!!

89hatchrider

the shadow conspiracy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eluSIve91 said:
im trying to sell my Si!!! any takers??? 4th Gen ownz tho. I dont want to sell it, but i may need the extra cash for a newer car. Welcome to CC, its fun!!
must be nice to have an si mines a dx that does nothing but give me troubles. you will enjoy being a member

Mirza95VX

***** of the VTEC-e
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eluSIve91

How mcuh u want for it got any pics. Pm me i might be intrested.

Andrey

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude! I didn't get it don't see any pics....

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok. I shall explain. This is the first thread I made here at CC. In it, I am told that I drive an EF. In the thread I linked to, I am Informed that I drive an ED7. I am just explaning why I always thought it was a EF9. And if you really want pictures, I'll post 'em. But the car isn't really anything to look at, so I never did.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know that now. And yes, this thread is old.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
no matter how many times i tell people about the ED's and EF, people still call teh U.S. 4g civic's ef, even though they aren't, when are people going to learn.