91 si

Karten

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i found this 91 si. The interior is preatty well for a 91 other than the scratch here and there but thats expected from a 91. The paint will have to be redone and the engine has 200k miles and burnes oil. Tranny and clutch are good and he is asking $2,000. What do you guys think???? I did a KBB on fair and goes for $1.500 private sale. So im asking you guys what do you think??? Is it a fair price or can it be lowerd because i think it can but i need some input from owners of EF's.

Thanks

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it's not a EF, it's a ED7 to be exact, and 2k for a car with over 200k is a ripoff, i paid 1k for my 89 ED7 with 209k on it, also with needing a paint job.

Last edited:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I woudn't pay a dime over $800.

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I paid 1800 for mine with a brand new paint job and way less miles. He is asking way to much.

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
geeze lizz, you got a great deal. and what is the name of the person who through down that sexy paint job?

Karten

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thank you guys for the responses, i really appriciate it

Millhouse609

Blowin s**t up
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car was pretty much perfect inside besides how dirty it was when i got it. the body does need work here and there with some paint and it had 101,000 miles on it and its an Si. I got it for $1500. now the one your looking at is burning oil and has 200+k miles on it and they want 2grand for it.. def not worth it

sohc 4 u

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
way too much... i got mine with perfect interior and perfect exterior and a motor for 600.....

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
That guys nothing but a ripper man,I just bought my blue 91 perfect body condition bran new preformance clutch in motor running good he just threw in the d15b7 it has like 70,000 mile the interior was dirty as ball and missing a few parts but ethir way ,I got it for 500 bucks plain and simple man that guys just tryna beat you down for 2 grand take some cash up show it to him no one will say no with the green fanned out

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if it burnning mad oil, I wouldn't pay over $500

IllQueens4g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would rather buy a 1991 honda prelude for that price...lower it 1000 and maybe...