91 sihatch!!! power windows and locks viper alarm!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b16CIVICSI

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey I have a 1991 honda civic si for sale with 194xxx.I had power windows and locks installed which are not factory and probably wont find in any other hatch around here as well as a viper alarm system. I just swapped a dohc zc in it and has about 6000 miles since the new swap. Timing belt, water pump have been replaced. I just got it out of the shop for getting a HKS headgasket and arp headstuds as well as getting the head milled and cleaned. I also had a walrboro 255 fuel pump installed, rear disc brake conversion, apex world sport exhaust, exedy stage 1 clutch, front and rear sway bars, kyb gr-2 struts and no name coilovers. The only thing wrong with this car is that it needs a paint job and very minor body work. I will post pics tomorrow.. Im looking to get $2000 obo

I live in baltimore you guys can call me day or night seriously you guys can if i dont pick up leave me a message with your phone number
443-740-3291

car doesnt come with si wheels or body kit i will post better pics tomorrow since its raining

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
would you happen to still have the stock front bumper for sale???

Status
Not open for further replies.