92-95 civic coupe front bumper on sedan?

civictegfan

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
Iv'e seen lots of threads but i just wonder if anyone has put a 92-95 civic coupe front bumper on a 92-95 civic sedan and what exactly they had to do to make it fit....ive heard of having to cut the fenders in half and weld coupe fenders onto your sedan fender but then others say they didnt have to. I have found a coupe bumper already the same color as my car and did not want to buy it if I could not make it fit.

This guy said that he didnt have to change the fenders and it looks good.

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its Bolts Straight On Man

sbinqnz718

EH9SVTEC
5+ Year Member

Dis is my 95 4door w/ the 2door front bumper n the jdm fog lights on it.
It wasnt that hard to do. All u have to do is remake new fender holes on the bumper
to fit the bumper to the fender...

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
See Looks Good Lol

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry for a noob question, but what are the differences between a coupe/hatch and sedan bumper, is it the difference in length?

I want to get a sedan for mine if it's longer and get the EK fogs.

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net

Dis is my 95 4door w/ the 2door front bumper n the jdm fog lights on it.
It wasnt that hard to do. All u have to do is remake new fender holes on the bumper
to fit the bumper to the fender...

No offense man, but that looks like poo... the fenders dont line up with the bumper at all. If you could get them flush it would look sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better..

TruBluFerio

5+ Year Member
In my opinion u should just leave the sedan front on, but if the coupe front is ur taste at least do it right, and the right way to do it is to get the bumper, hood, fenders and corner lights from a coupe. They all bolt right up to ur sedan but they are all different from the sedan in parts, so if you mix match them they wont line up properly. For instance the front of the coupe hood comes out longer over a sedan front bumper, and the fenders of a coupe dont meet up in the same postions as a sedan, so it will not line up properly and also since the shape of the corners are different they wont fit properly, So just get everything and do it right one time. Good luck

civictegfan

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
after serious consideration of doing this and seeing the pics above of the front bumper not lining up right on the sides im gonna stick with my 4dr. bumper....

im going for this look because it looks sick!! props to this guys car.

JDMchula

c0up3 stAY Fr3SH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
after serious consideration of doing this and seeing the pics above of the front bumper not lining up right on the sides im gonna stick with my 4dr. bumper....

im going for this look because it looks sick!! props to this guys car.
never thought a stock 4dr front could ever look dat good i say go 4 that look man

civictegfan

Honda Fanatic
5+ Year Member
I found a bunch of pics of this conversion on the internet so i thought i would post em so others could see what it looks like.

honda209

CCSC # 8
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I found a bunch of pics of this conversion on the internet so i thought i would post em so others could see what it looks like.

damnnnnnnnnnnn thats the sickest sedan i ever seen, that blue one turbo. where u got those pics man? i wanna see more

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You cant just slap on a coupe/hatch bumper onto a sedan and make it look right.

If you only do that, the fenders wont line up

The sedan is wider than the coupe/hatch, which is why you will always see the fenders stick out further.

A proper fit would be to change out the whole front end. bumper, fenders, hood. even after that i think there are some other things.

And if you do this, all you accomplish is having the same look as everyone else. 99% of the time no one will even notice the difference, because they really don't know nor would they care.

91stdhatch

wish i was boosted
5+ Year Member
dito.... sedan with coupe front clip = pointless
but if its what you want then go for it hope it turns out nice

iRPanda2690

5+ Year Member
just a quick question: is there any differences between coupe/hatch corner lights and the sedan's?