92-95 CIVIC PARTS What do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicPartsGuy7

92-95 CIVIC PARTS What do you need? UPDATED

UPDATED, ANOTHER 92-95 CIVIC GETTING PULLED APART NOW ALOT OF EXTRA PARTS 92-95 CAN SHIP

EX DX LX Si and others

interior stuff
Exterior parts
Engine Parts..non vtec and vtec
Couple Auto Transmissions.
Glass
Steell rims , tires
guages

In Illinois for pick up....or can ship thru UPS and USPS with tracking

Just shoot me a message with anything your looking for and ill help you out

ac_kr_2@yahoo.com

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
will u sell a car?(if you say they are complete?)

CivicPartsGuy7

I still have one thats 100% complete i bought for rebuild but dont have time for it..Its a. 93 4 door lx, 1.5 auto. i didnt plan to sell the whole car. Its basic

ive got tons of stuff from 92-00 2 and 4 door , vtec and non vtec civics and figured i could help a few people out...Looks like a cool site.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much for a windshield washer fluid resevoir and pump, pretty much the whole system? for my brothers eg hatch. whoever had his before him took all that s**t out for some reason

CivicPartsGuy7

i have wiper fluid resevoir and the pump out of a 93 4 door civic lx, i believe they are the same . 20 delivered thru usps in the usa ..check up on it and let me know thanks

CivicPartsGuy7

Do the hatches have 2 pumps ? or a different resevoir for the hatch ? Anyone?
the resevoir i have will do the windshield but not sure about the rest

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it might have a different resevoir but he doesnt have the rear wiper setup. il talk to him and see

CivicPartsGuy7

Alright, the resevoir under the hood should be the same and has one pump in it for the windshield so if he doesnt have rear wiper it should be be what you need..get back to me.

xxchieferxx

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any black armrest out of the 92 to 95 civics? What about good front, rear bumper and drivers side fender for cx hatch.

CivicPartsGuy7

''Got the passinger side power windo contol door handle?'' I do have door parts, all for 4 door and a few from 2 door coupes..What parts did you need? window motor? door handle?

Black Diamond

5+ Year Member
How much for the grey armrest, shipped? And i need the pass. side door handle, it has the window switch in it, and it would have to be for a coupe.

LMK

Thanks

smartalex

Registered Boozer
got a moonroof assembly? not the kind that slides into the roof, the kind that pops up and then rolls back.

smartalex

Registered Boozer
how about a front bumper/fender? windshield? rear bumper? god i need so much s**t for my car...

Status
Not open for further replies.