92-95 K20 powered race car, (no think you know it here)

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahha......all this time i never scrolled across to check out the whole picture.....maybe i need to adjust my screen size so i could see everything.....my bad. One thing that i think is sad about this motor is that, people are going to be afraid to break away from their B's and get into the K's. I mean, look how long it took for people to play with the B16A2, then people feared to mess with VTEC. I wanna jump into this K-series revolution as soon as possible

Soichiro-Honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
hahha......all this time i never scrolled across to check out the whole picture.....maybe i need to adjust my screen size so i could see everything.....my bad. One thing that i think is sad about this motor is that, people are going to be afraid to break away from their B's and get into the K's. I mean, look how long it took for people to play with the B16A2, then people feared to mess with VTEC. I wanna jump into this K-series revolution as soon as possible
They wanna stick to the B? thats a good thing for me. They will be slower. :D

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
child_racer said:
It's more about the price. Give K-series motors a couple years and they will replace B-series completely.

Soichiro-Honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No they won't. When b-series gets lower they will be purchased, like nobodies buisness.

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soichiro-Honda said:
No they won't. When b-series gets lower they will be purchased, like nobodies buisness.
Yeah that is true. But the k-series will be equivalent to the people who buy b18c's right now.

Soichiro-Honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No there more expensive acutally.

What I call this thing Killer24 = K24 Its torque and high rpms that wins races. Horspower sells cars.

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soichiro-Honda said:
No there more expensive acutally.

What I call this thing Killer24 = K24 Its torque and high rpms that wins races. Horspower sells cars.
Ive heard that before.

Im talking about a couple years down the road with the K-pricing.. it will drop.

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think the K price will drop anytime soon though :( .........but hey, maybe there will be more competition on the roads when B-series motors go down. its gonna be a plus either way !!!

NorthRyder

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sombody gota sponsor me do do that for sure. i am willing to sacrefice my car for the futer of the honda racing!!!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NorthRyder said:
sombody gota sponsor me do do that for sure. i am willing to sacrefice my car for the futer of the honda racing!!!
Obviously not ready to sacrifice some effort to make sure you're spelling is correct.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soichiro-Honda said:
Stop with these unessesary post in my k20 thread.
I already told you how I felt about your vid. Now people will see that there are alot of people viewing this thread and they'll want to contribute as well. Just so you don't get all bent out of shape again, the K20 comes in the new Si and the RSX-S and the K24 comes in the CRV. Is that correct?

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow, thats cool. the motor is mounted backwards...neat. lol

M706

somethingmorethannothing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nevermind...i'm stupid...

Soichiro-Honda

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AbsOlutD16 said:
I already told you how I felt about your vid. Now people will see that there are alot of people viewing this thread and they'll want to contribute as well. Just so you don't get all bent out of shape again, the K20 comes in the new Si and the RSX-S and the K24 comes in the CRV. Is that correct?
I'm not talking to you. I'm addressing ryder.

Yes the Honda CR-V, Element, Acura TSX, and 4 cylinder Accords also.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's pretty cool. I was concerned that the engine mounting on the opposite side of the compartment meant the ABS would have to go but it looks like there's plenty of room. Now, I just need the money...