92 civic alignment question

sbc350

hey everyone! i have a 92 civic 4 door with a few mods, swapped out the d15 something and auto for a d16z6 5 speed with a jrsc m44 engine, have front rear strut bars full exhaust motegi 16 inch wheels, cai, removeable steering wheel, and soon to gut out the interior and all dropped onto pic adjustable coil overs, my question is i compared the the pic set 4 turns in on the lower mount to factory coil overs and they measured about 1.5 inches difference when swapped in it seems to have lowered it about 2 inches, also i installed skunk 2 adjustable control arms up front and the rears i have megan racing adjustable camber and toe kits, but my question really here is i have imo a ton of negative camber in the front and i have set the c.a's to max positive side and would if at all possible like to have only like a degree or two onto the negative side, i haven't brought it into a alignment shop yet because i'd like to if at all figure out how to get closer to a 0ish camber?? can this at all even be done? if not i'll deal with what's in hand. spring is around the corner and i have enough on my plate between the civic and it's modding troubles and the modding troubles with my bmw too any help would be appreciated a ton

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dang dude I want to try to help but it's hard reading when it's all one sentence. Try making paragraphs it'll be easier for the people to help you.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
Take it to an alignment shop. The end. Also, try using a period here and there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Take the car to get an alignment done. Tryin to eye ball your camber, and your toe, will not work.

RealRabbit

Registered VIP
You can have the camber pretty far out of whack, but if the toe is out you'll eat up tires in a hurry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

sbc350

Sorry everyone for the run on sentences. Wanted to give bio of the car plus the problem, sorry I'm replying on my cell phone so I can't quote everyone's replies but alignment shop is needed.

But what I was trying to ask was that with the drop I have along with the skunk2 adjustable control arms up front is it at all possible to get the tires to sit around -1' camber wise or is this a common issue with lowered civics?

Toed in/out I know chews the heck out of tires, my mechanical history iosdecent I wouldbt say I'm a professional basis bit have done some builds and swaps as well as routine maitaince on vehicle's. But when it comes to drops on a civic that I have no clue about, when I dropped my 95 vw golf 3 inches and 04 legacy one inch I never had any issues with being able to get the tires camber back to factory specs