92 civic hatch parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jase

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you got the rear seat belts!? if you do i'll take them!!!!!!
and the passenger side dash vent!!!
also how much for the front license plate relocator!? does it come wit the screws!?

d1nonlyjv43

Dat Blue Demon Beast
5+ Year Member
Yo how much shipped to Richmond ,va 23231 for the stainless exhaust and does it come with a silencer and what brand is it ?

Jack ffr1846

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rear seat belts gone
Entire dash gone

Stainless exhaust $200 shipped to Richmond. It's all stainless, has the resonator and muffler (see enclosed pic) and I do not know the brand. It was on the car when I bought it and I suspect the previous owner just bought it before putting it up for sale.

jack

Jack ffr1846

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry JDs92hatch....rear panels went to a guy in NYC a couple weeks ago.

I truely don't know what brand the exhaust is. I believe the previous owner bought it to get it on the road and immediately sell it. It has no markings.

mitcheg6.....pm coming your way.....

jack

Double D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you just scrappin' the shell? If so, would you be willing to cut out some pieces?

Jack ffr1846

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Double D said:
Are you just scrappin' the shell? If so, would you be willing to cut out some pieces?

I'll be selling the shell. I've had a lot of local interest in it and am talking to someone right now who has a rear hit hatch......the perfect match for my front pass hit car. If it works out, I'll strip off the suspension and it'll be his.

jack

Jack ffr1846

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Front bumper is sold, sorry....

Update on the shell.....The guy came and cut what he needed. Rear section below the hatch. He left the quarters alone so they're still there. I would cut out large panels locally (quarter) but don't really want to ship something that big because I've already been raped by UPS on shipping the rear interior panels to NYC. Nice price increase after I got the quote from them. They decided they would change their categories on sizes.

jack

Double D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much would you want for the panel directly above the side skirts? I need from the B-pillar back to the fender well on both sides. I guess that'd be the front lower piece of the rear quarters. I'll cover shipping if you're willing to cut the panels out, just give me an idea on how much you want.

Jack ffr1846

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Double D said:
How much would you want for the panel directly above the side skirts? I need from the B-pillar back to the fender well on both sides. I guess that'd be the front lower piece of the rear quarters. I'll cover shipping if you're willing to cut the panels out, just give me an idea on how much you want.
pm heading your way.....I think we can work this....

jack

Status
Not open for further replies.