civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lots of pms but no bumps =)

Mahlmann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man, i'm in PA (clarks summit) and looking for some sort of trade... i have a 97 EX coupe black i'm looking to get rid of (some problems, will list if interested)... what needs to be done to have the car legal?

civiclxb16a

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you need to find an emissions station to have them do the insepction. give me the list of the problems

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey PM me what kind of problem you had with getting it on the road. I am interested for the right amount.

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn if you where closer.

Not a bad price.

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn you finally get a civic and you got to get rid of it...Good luck bro hope it work's out for ya....bump

ohio_civic

5+ Year Member
80k on the motor, but what about the car? I assume the R means rebuilt? Is the $2300 the price that you will sell it for? Want to trade for a 95 ex?

ohio_civic

5+ Year Member
My ex is not perfect. It needs paint, but there is no rust or bondo. Upper frunt strut bar, tokico blue struts, with coil overs (not sure what brand, but rides good) DC header, cold air intake, custom dual exhaust, clear corner lences. Has brand new frunt bumper and passanger fender. The car is all tan except for the black fender, trunk lid, and frunt and rear bumpers. Nice paint other than that. All power options, cruse control, sun roof, good interior. The passanger door has a small scrape/ dent but I have a good door for it. Also has new radiator. Car has an alarm, but I dont have the remote. I have all the recepts for the new parts and pics of the work. Car was not wrecked, just missing this stuff.

80k 1.6 sohc vtec. I cant find my camra, but I got some crapy cell prone pics. I will look for my camra. Do you have any more pics? I'm still confused about the title, is it a rebuilt salvage title?

Does your car have any rust, or bad body work? Does that sun roof leak?

ohio_civic

5+ Year Member
My ex is not perfect. It needs paint, but there is no rust or bondo. Upper frunt strut bar, tokico blue struts, with coil overs (not sure what brand, but rides good) DC header, cold air intake, custom dual exhaust, clear corner lences. Has brand new frunt bumper and passanger fender. The car is all tan except for the black fender, trunk lid, and frunt and rear bumpers. Nice paint other than that. All power options, cruse control, sun roof, good interior. The passanger door has a small scrape/ dent but I have a good door for it. Also has new radiator. Car has an alarm, but I dont have the remote. I have all the recepts for the new parts and pics of the work. Car was not wrecked, just missing this stuff.

80k. 1.6 sohc vtec. Im still confused about the R title. I s this a rebuilt salvage? Any more pics? I cant find my camra, but I can get some crapy cell phone pics. any rust, or bad body work?

Status
Not open for further replies.