92 eg vs. crx with a ugly body kit

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well this is my first time racing someone in my 92 eg with a gsr swapped so today just cruising around minding my own business i saw this bluish crx with a ugly bodykit in my side mirror pulled next to me with two guys in it smiling. as soon as i saw them i know they want some. we were in town i told them to follow me in a secluded area outside town they oblige i signaled the driver to go my left side (i'm driving in the right lane on this road) and ask him what he has he said that he has a jdm b16 i said cool . after a 5-10 minute drive we ended up outside town and to a road nobody normally drives. we stop lined up and i said three honks and will go i ask the guy when do you want stop and he said it don't matter so i'm like cool. 1-2-3 and we started going i rev my car at 3000 rpm and feather the clutch and i'm gone while his still burning out of the line. first gear i got him second gear i'm still ahead of him not sure how far third gear i'm still ahead shift to fourth gear and that's when he start to reel me in shifted to fifth and stop at around 120 mph i'm not good at judging distance but i say not a car length (nobody was in this road when we were racing so were good it's by farmlands if anyone is wondering and it's daylight we can see someone coming). after the race we pulled to another road and parked i get out of my car and started talking to the two individuals i ask him what he had done to the motor. he pop the hood and i looked at the motor i can see that he has a header,intake,exhaust and he said that he did some internall work i see that he an aftermarket cam gears and other internal items and he told me that he chipped his ecu (street tuned). i know it's a long story i hope i didn't confuse anyone here. oh before i forgot he told me that he was shifting at 7000 rpm instead of his 9000 rpm he said that he was breaking in the motor.

my mod in my car is as follows
jdm gsr
dc header 4-1
skunk2 intake manifold
jdmpassword intake
full exhaust with straight pipe
gutted interior
short throw shifter

so my question is does this sound right or is there something wrong with my car, i know this should be on "street/track section" but i didn't get any response over there.
all comments are all welcome of course.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cliffs. ftw.

i didnt bother reading it

plus, street racing ftl. dont care how safe you thought you were being.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cliffs. ftw.

i didnt bother reading it

plus, street racing ftl. dont care how safe you thought you were being.
oh don't get me wrong about street racing i know it's bad but sometime you got to just romp on your car once in a blue moon:twisted:. and beside this is my first time actually racing someone with my project car=)

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
his car is has more mods, plus he was shifting short.. he probably took it up to 9k in like 3rd, 4th, and 5th to catch up to u

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
his car is has more mods, plus he was shifting short.. he probably took it up to 9k in like 3rd, 4th, and 5th to catch up to u
hmmmm got a good point there sir

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t you wanna race me in my white gsr hatchie? I can tell ya what your doing wrong. :lol: Unless ya having something against racing a girl. :P

Were you around Lockport?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t you wanna race me in my white gsr hatchie? I can tell ya what your doing wrong. :lol: Unless ya having something against racing a girl. :P

Were you around Lockport?
i don't have any problem racing a girl at all i think it's HOT :cool: and what have you done to your eg and i don't live in lockport

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i don't have any problem racing a girl at all i think it's HOT :cool: and what have you done to your eg and i don't live in lockport
if you race connie, your racing two people. cause shes totally pregger.

then the baby will flip you off from the womb

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
connie will rape you another a*****e

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
connie would never race preggo

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah i saw that on her profile and i yes i would not race her during her pregnancy period

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do us all a favor, go to RT66 or great lakes dragaway, you can practice there and be safe. And not put the rest of us in danger.
AND remember, Im mearly making a suggestion.

Last edited:

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do us all a favor, go to RT66 or great lakes dragaway, you can practice there and be safe. And not put the rest of us in danger.
AND remember, Im mearly making a suggestion.
gotcha i'm not offended at all:cool:

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you race connie, your racing two people. cause shes totally pregger.

then the baby will flip you off from the womb
CLASSIC!!! :rotflmfao::rotflmfao:
connie will rape you another a*****e
Especially with no lube. :shock: Bwahahahahahahaha! :Devil:
Connie is hating herself right now :lol:
I so hate you guys right now! You know me too well! :lol: I was actually car seat hunting yesterday looking for one that had more "cushion" on the sides because the padding that's already on them is so thin up against those plastic hard seats. SO while I'm driving I don't want my child rattling around in the backseat due to my irratic driving. :lol: But I found the perfect carseat at BuyBuyBaby. :D:D

Btw Tony I'm offended that you suggested to go to the track and race. I suppose drifting around in an abandon field should be along those same lines... :P hehe

Oh and Jay... I was asking if you were racing somewhere out in Lockport, not if you lived there.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never went over 30 miles an hour. Hardly the same thing.
and why would you be offended? you dont own the place do you?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
CLASSIC!!! :rotflmfao::rotflmfao:

Especially with no lube. :shock: Bwahahahahahahaha! :Devil:

I so hate you guys right now! You know me too well! :lol: I was actually car seat hunting yesterday looking for one that had more "cushion" on the sides because the padding that's already on them is so thin up against those plastic hard seats. SO while I'm driving I don't want my child rattling around in the backseat due to my irratic driving. :lol: But I found the perfect carseat at BuyBuyBaby. :D:D

Btw Tony I'm offended that you suggested to go to the track and race. I suppose drifting around in an abandon field should be along those same lines... :P hehe

Oh and Jay... I was asking if you were racing somewhere out in Lockport, not if you lived there.
oh ok no i was actually "racing" in BOURBONNAIS i'm pretty sure you heard of this town before they're always in the news every summer when the bears do their practice:D

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
by the way connie why didn't you get those "bride" or "sparco" baby seat i always see in HIN they look good:D