92 hatch swap

Gabriel Ludwick

Need help with which direction to go got 5000 to work with don't want a drag car but I do want it f**king fast is there any where I can go to get first hand knowledge on the better way to go for a motor swap h or k or b or just build the s**t out of my stock motor anyway please send me some information Thanx G

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get rid of the stock motor if you want real power.

I would recommend a B-series swap and then turbo it. That should fit in your budget. VERY fun to drive. Ask me how I know :lol:

Gabriel Ludwick

Get rid of the stock motor if you want real power.

I would recommend a B-series swap and then turbo it. That should fit in your budget. VERY fun to drive. Ask me how I know :lol:
Is that motor easier to do than h22 also I have seen a manual for sale that takes u through the process for 50 bucks is a waste of money do u know anyone that has bought it and why the b motor how much horsepower can I get sorry about all the questions I have been leaning towards a b turbo what I want in the end is a car that I can drive hard and have it last that's why im doing a Honda so any help to get to the finished car is much appreciated my money is tied up till January but I got the car also have 95 civic ex that I just got done put stock motor back in do u think it would be worth pumping up the the stock head I pulled of stock motor that was shot I'm gonna stop now lol Thanx G

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
Is that motor easier to do than h22 also I have seen a manual for sale that takes u through the process for 50 bucks is a waste of money do u know anyone that has bought it and why the b motor how much horsepower can I get sorry about all the questions I have been leaning towards a b turbo what I want in the end is a car that I can drive hard and have it last that's why im doing a Honda so any help to get to the finished car is much appreciated my money is tied up till January but I got the car also have 95 civic ex that I just got done put stock motor back in do u think it would be worth pumping up the the stock head I pulled of stock motor that was shot I'm gonna stop now lol Thanx G
B series are direct bolt in plug and play swap. H22a swap has a bit more work involved to do then swapping a B series in.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
B series are direct bolt in plug and play swap. H22a swap has a bit more work involved to do then swapping a B series in.
This. Plus, once you turbo it, it will be SO much fun to drive. I've only owned 3 cars in my life, but when it comes to having fun, my boosted Civic blew the G35 and RSX out of the water!