Status
Not open for further replies.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Edit: Both sets of wheels sold.
removed wheel pics.
Edit: Updated 7/31 to include Si wheels for $300 obo and LS meshies for $250 obo, and added pics of wheels/tires. Still don't know why the interior pics of the Si interior aren't working either :/

Whats up guys, the time has finally come to part out my baby, I just got a "new" coupe, and the hatch needs to be stripped down and put in storage for a while (I have plans for it, but dreams are just that without the finances to back it up :/ someday, she'll come back to life...)

Basically I have a complete shell, however, until I get enough parts sold to finance either renting a storage unit, or building a lil garage on my family's property, it has to have the ability to move.

What I mean is I can't sell any suspension or steering stuff, YET.

The engine compartment in pretty much bare, there's no exhaust under it, no rotors, no Si seats, and I pulled all the parts I'll need to swap my coupe to manual.

Other than that, it's got full interior, every panel. CLEAN dash (no gauge cluster)

Oh, no A/C either, except the part in the dash, and the controls.

At this point, I'm just throwing this post up to get an idea of what is wanted from it. I'm a full time stay at home dad, and money is really tight right now, so I'm a "motivated seller" but I'm also in my 30s and this isn't my first rodeo so to speak, I don't mind hookin people up, but I won't do it at gunpoint either LOL

Welp. that's it for now, comments and questions are appreciated =)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics as promised, just snapped a few, will ship for the right price, paypal and cash accepted =)

I'll take better pics once I get it cleaned out, as it's basically a storage unit right now as you can see.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nobody needs anything? Hell lowball me, worst I can say is no, I promise not to be rude about it lol

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2 (I miss my "real" internet :(

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Th pictures didn't work. What color is the interior? I need some clean carpet.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Carpet is black =) as is most of the interior. I don't have the black si seats though :( and, I'd like to keep the for panels (si) unless you have panels with pockets, preferably black, and cash on top. Lmk, I'll try and update the pics tomorrow, I'm not even gonna try on this pos phone, gotta take the laptop to the library or somethin to get some wifi.

Where are you located? Shipping carpet won't be cheap :/

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2 (I miss my "real" internet :(

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't forgotten about you, my wife has just been working a lot, and I haven't had a chance to pull the carpet to get a shipping quote. Just go ahead and make me an offer, I should be able to get the shipping quote soon.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for a good seller.

trustworthy guy and knows how to price ;)
Ha! Thanks man! How's that cps and main relay workin for ya? They have shirts in stock now :D:D:D

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sale pending on z6 tb, dizzy, p28 and vtec valve cover. Still lots of parts left ;)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"HONDA" valve cover, z6tb, z6 dizzy and p28 sold and shipped on good faith to gooddog.

plenty of stuff left guys, clean me out.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump: added 2 sets of wheels.

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sale pending on Si wheels =)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Both sets of wheels sold. I'm going to try and get the hatch cleaned out and take new pics before the weekend is over.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Tokyo! :D

Complete set of black seat belts sold and shipped to EJ1 Coupe =)

(he got the full set out of my coupe, I'm putting the fronts and middle rear in the coupe (from the hatch)

Still have the outer rear seat belts in black though, I don't use them. "No riders with the little man" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.