92 Si partout Si and LS wheels too, Central Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdale1

windsheild

hey i am new to the site and new to civics ive only ever had impalas and such and just got this baby so im excited aha i however need a windsheild would yours fit my 93 civic dx?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have a coupe or hatchback, yes. If you have a sedan, I don't think so. It appears you are in canada? That's an issue. The only way I'm selling exterior parts is with core, and cash on top. As I said in the first post, I can't have it looking like a parts car. Although I have a cover over it, it still has to APPEAR to be a complete car. I currently live in an apartment complex, and it'll get towed if I start puling exterior parts off. If you were local, I would remove and install both windshields, with cash on top.

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How are the cup holders?
I think they're good, if not, I know the ones in my coupe are good. I don't use them though lol
make an offer. =)

Sent from my craptastic metro pcs android using Tapatalk2

gooddog

Rally X
THIS GUY IS AWESOME! i dont have time to explain every thing that went on with our transaction. but he went out on a limb to help me and i couldnt thank him enough. great deal, great shippment. and a few free gaskets too! this guy came through with flying colors. i am thrilled with what I bought, everything was in prestine condition (even though stated as used) it was in phenomenal shape. I would buy from this guy again and again.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Think I'm planning a resurrection... part out on hold. Temporarily. Lol

Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mod, please delete that BS ^^^^^^

And stay the hell off my thread jackass :/
Tapatalk2 T-Mobile Galaxy S3

gooddog

Rally X
That was legit. U sold me valve covers and an intake mani w/ throttle body and a dizzy I think too. Good stuff.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, I'm not selling any parts at the moment, but thanks for the thanks lol

(mod, PLEASE close?)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.