92 VX Work in progress By Sincivic_vx

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
save money for good parts or its just gonna fall apart. saving money isnt always good...

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
save money for good parts or its just gonna fall apart. saving money isnt always good...
I haven't really spent any real money. The clutch was trash when I bought the car, so I just bought the f1 racing and fidanza flywheel. The two together was about the same as most the fidanza flywheels were by them selves. I know the clutch is garbage but I wanted to drive the car asap. the axle is jus new oem. The old one was bad. I definantly know what you are saying though. Thanks for the input.

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
***UPDATE***

Ok so I went on a little shopping spree.

And the parts that have yet to arrive

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
A little faster... lol. No I plan on going a lot faster, but its gonna take some time.
As far as plans:
B18b1
Wiseco Pistons
A set of turbo cams (I haven't figured out whitch ones yet)
T3/4 turbo - with custom intercooler ( there is a company here that makes them for about the same price. but they are custom.
Brian Crower valve springs, retainer kit, and valves
Eagle rods
JE Performance forged crankshaft
Hondata S300

And a few other odds and ends.

93Civic-Ex

**Rockin' The EJ**
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This car is clean as f**k man...i saw it yesterday and all I could say was "Damn"...Keep up the work charles you have inspired me to go all out with mine.

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
Thanks Jake. yeah man anything you need help with just ask. I'm gonna post picks with the corners you gave me soon as well as my JDM fogs. they came in today.

champwht

5+ Year Member
It's coming along nicely. Keep us posted on the updates. Liking the wire tuck and the rims. What are your plans for interior?

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
It's coming along nicely. Keep us posted on the updates. Liking the wire tuck and the rims. What are your plans for interior?
Thanks man. I don't know what I want to do for the interior. New carpet is a must though. Seats are in good shape no tears ( just dirty). I really can't decide. The interior is almost to good of shape to change. but at the same time it's not. It's like driving down the street. the light turns yellow and you are going to fast to stop and to slow to make it trough. lol

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
UPDATE

Ok well my fog lights came in and I installed them, along with my 10000k HID's, and amber corners that I got from 93Civic-Ex (thanks again dude.)

ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that is a great come back from the first post bro.
Keep the good work coming.
Props on painting the car yourself. Bout to do the the same thing to my front end soon, hopefully.

sincivic_vx

5+ Year Member
Damn that is a great come back from the first post bro.
Keep the good work coming.
Props on painting the car yourself. Bout to do the the same thing to my front end soon, hopefully.
Thanks man. Good luck on yours.