93 civic coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDubs

Registered VIP
well time to move on, never got to finish this project or really start for that matter,

asking 1600 as is, will consider all reasonable offers, best way to reach me is call or text 203-206-5241

the car has just around 180,xxx miles on it all original no motor swap, i have a stack somewhere in my house of everything that was ever done (maintenance wise)

the goods
runs strong as hell
always maintained
new suspension

the bads
needs body work (was spray canned before i purchased and is now chipping)
interior isnt that good (i took out back seats but will replace them when purchased)
needs new vtec solenoid
needs new windshield (dumbass friend cracked it trying to remove the rear view mirror)
may need new bumper i cut the center grill out and never really cleaned it up to make it look good

mods
Function and form type 1 coilovers not even 5k on them
Apexi N1 exhaust, in decent shape just scraped a lot but no leaks
jdm black housing headlights and smoke corners

no really updated pics but here are the best ones i have

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man if you were close i would jump on this, GLWS...

CDubs

Registered VIP
thanks, wish i didnt have to get rid of it

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry man already sold that a while ago lol i just want this out of my driveway so i can buy some rims and engine goodies for my rex wagon
:shock: I think I just died a little inside.:lol: Oh well, car looks good. Glws!

CDubs

Registered VIP
:shock: I think I just died a little inside.:lol: Oh well, car looks good. Glws!
:( sorry, well i only sold the feet for the rack, i still have the bike rail and the cross bars but thats going on my WRX so i can carry the BMX bike and thanks =)

CDubs

Registered VIP
[P1] HeadGasket;3106203 said:
OMG Connecticut? explains that price witch is too good to be true
yeah we have such low prices here for these cars, granted i have a little bit of rust bubbling it, better than most of the ones around here

BOOOO roof rack FTW TOOOOO hahaha i want one so bad.
haha i love a roof rack on our cars the look soo much better idk y but they do

civic98ek

Registered VIP
i know i love them. my friend has a gunmetal colored ek with a roof rack omggggg it looks amazing. im so jealous

CDubs

Registered VIP
bump...never knew it was so damn hard to sell a civic, need this gone asap

Status
Not open for further replies.