93 dx coupe (slow build)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some things came in!

Also have got my new hood in along with new inner fenders, should have everything to go back together next weekend including my wheels.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No updates today, way to cold to work in the garage since my heater went out. Should be able to get started on some body work or something tomorrow since all im doing is waiting on parts.

Manser

Some things came in!

Also have got my new hood in along with new inner fenders, should have everything to go back together next weekend including my wheels.
Whats the little yellow and black container? And what did you buy skunk2? Keep up the good work man, cars came a long way!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the compliments, those are energy suspension shift bushings and skunk2 billet shift knob.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well pulled off the front wheels last night and discovered a good bit of side to side play on the drivers side. So I pulled the dust boot off the steering rack and found that the inner tie rod end was worn out, so ill be replacing that tonight along with trying to fix the holes for the rear of my driver seat mount that are stripped out.

Also got my rear bumper in, should be a lot of work going down this weekend!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my new wheels! Should have tires mounted on them tomorrow. Getting black lugnuts soon also.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Will be working on the car all afternoon, should have it driving this week. Still waiting on some parts from majestic honda.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Coming along nicely!

Y did u go with a oem steering wheel?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It was a quick fix for now, the old one was a worn out ebay wheel with stripped out hex bolts barely holding it on. So I got the oem for cheap til I can afford something better.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah ok. Wasnt hatin, but was just like ugh the oem wheels are ugly lol.

Good progress and ill be watching this one!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I know lol I just didnt have the $300 for a momo or sparco but it will work for now. Thanks for the kind words sir!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Few updates, got my energy suspension front control arm bushings installed. Received my headlights today but opened them and one is shattered and one of the tabs is broken off the other one. USPS put a letter inside saying that they damaged it, so I called and they gave me a claim number. So now I'm on a mission for another set of headlights. Also getting all my parts from Honda Thursday. So here are a few pictures for now, note the hood isn't sat all the way down, the headlights, corners and bumper are just sat on there. Still a ton of work to be done on this car.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lookin good! How you like that B&M short shifter?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Havent got to try it out on the road yet, still waiting on my shifter collar from honda so I can bolt it up right. Will let you know as soon as I do though!

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally got all my parts from honda installed, also drove the car around the neighborhood a bit. Going to put front brake hardware kit, passenger side axle, raise up the passenger front coil a little since its lower then the rest of the car and then do an alignment. Going to have to drive it without the front bumper and have to make the old headlights work for now since my silverado is killing me to daily drive with gas prices the way they are right now.

95eggsr

quad box
at first i was a little discouraged, this thing needed alot of love

i love what your doing. save the black eg coupes! goodluck with everything its paying off it seems like

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks a lot for the compliments guys. Yes, this thing was completely trashed when I got it and I have put a lot of time and money into it to even get it into decent shape.

Attempted to do an alignment on it today and right now its -2.5 camber on both front, I got the front toe to nearly 0 on both. Rear is -3 and -1 camber and -1 and -0.3 toe, but I couldnt tell where the rear toe adjustment was. Guess I will do the washer trick to the rear to get that one side even with the other and leave the front alone for now.