93 DX d15b auto w/intake, catback looking for reccomendations THX

JDM Rookie

5+ Year Member
Looking for advice on how I can get more gains without dropping too much cash, been reading on these mod chips ebay? crap? got a d15b, is it even worth the extra? any advice would be greately appreciated Thx

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont waist your money on that cheap ebay chip crap that doesnt work.

NotU

5+ Year Member
Looking for advice on how I can get more gains without dropping too much cash, been reading on these mod chips ebay? crap? got a d15b, is it even worth the extra? any advice would be greately appreciated Thx
take out the back seats..lol:lol:

Finding Nismo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the world of tuning mods is your oyster! Think of it and you can do it to a d15b! Turbo? Supercharge? Nitrous? Hi-Compression? a combination of all ? Modest gains can be had from CAI, Intake manifold, exhaust and tuning(or chipping as you call it). how much? If you dont do it right you get a negative number, do it well and get 15% or more over stock. Really want to feel the burn? swap to a manual trans!
Moral of the story : speed costs money, how much do you want to spend?

BseriesEG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your wasting your precious time and life on that d15. just swap it out for a b18
thats the cheapest with the best gains you can do.

JDM Rookie

5+ Year Member
Thanx for the info, I wasn't planning on swapping due to the fact i picked up this whip with 100k's original and the car is in great shape, just wanted to know how to maximize performance with additionals.