ike1254

5+ Year Member
well i want it to be fast and turn heads as well

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All I will say is that you don't see people that drive clean well done cars ask this question...it is only those who in fact are rice that ask...

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't lie, about 6 years ago this would've been the s**t!!

It's a little "ricey" but it's a clean ass car none the less. Alot of people will probably hate on it, but who gives a s**t if you like it man. Like I said, it looks pretty clean.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lose the body kit, go back to OEM bumpers and wing, get a lip. Then focus on getting that single slam out and drop a B. Then you'll get my approval.

EG6 LIFE

Registered VIP
^^^^rice....where i live they poor rice all over ur car if they think its ricey happen to my girls purple sol

VSP

Just hand me the wrench.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Eh. Hard to call.

On one hand body kits are tacky.
On the other hand it looks like the car rolled right out of a nighttime-themed street racing video game.

I guess it depends on who you're trying to impress. If you're showing off to peeps who don't know much about cars, it looks great. If you feel like you'd be showing up anyone else with a decently-powered car....eh.

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even though its a different thread, doesn't mean you can ask the same question, but anyway, I think its a bit on the "ricey" side but its very clean.

ike1254

5+ Year Member
well thanks to all responses. i was thinkin of putting factory oem bumpers on but i just got done molding them. but i am faster than most stock b18s. at 147 hp. cause i have chip. and aftermarket cam. just some bolt ons. i have yet to see anyone with an iceman intake though.

1993hatch

5+ Year Member
What is rice? your car defines rice lol. body kits are the gateway to rice. pretty sick though.

ike1254

5+ Year Member
thanks 93 hatch for that. but yea i did put alot of time into the body work. i now wanna do engine detailing, mabey fuel managment system, mabey take the power steering out and ac but i like all the comfort of ac and power steering. what els can i do besides chip,headers cams, ignition wires, to my engine as far as hp and bolt ons?

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I personally dont really like it. The paint is nice but the unfortunate thing is that you cant even take your bumper off..

ike1254

5+ Year Member
well i want all motor really cause by the time i get the turbo and tune it and get new rods and s**t its over 2 grand. so i was thinkin injectors and steel line fuel pump.