93 ej1 full show

just wanna know what i compare to all the other rides

• Total voters

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
as i said in your other thread it looks like a f&f extra but its clean atleast bodykit not diffrent color and you dont have nos,turbo,dohc stickers on it i seen worst i mean its clean something about it i like maybe how clean it is but too alot of ppl especially those who starve them selves for swaps and speed and such its rice if you like it then thats all that matters it can easily be a show car

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
well i want all motor really cause by the time i get the turbo and tune it and get new rods and s**t its over 2 grand. so i was thinkin injectors and steel line fuel pump.
your not gonna get nowhere with a all motor d sohcs need turbo to give it the extra push for power if you want all motor but dont want to slam 2k on a turbo kit put one together little by little or just get a b20 their good for n/a builds

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The thing that makes it look bad is the way the bumper seems to sit, it looks like it's pushing forward on the bottom. it would look nice if it was dropped more and that bumper issue were to be fixed.

ike1254

5+ Year Member
i think its the view of the pic. the bumper sits fine and perfect. i have speed risers in my development and if i go a half inch lowwer i would hit. well how much is an engine swap?

1993hatch

5+ Year Member
at least get a z6 head, then you'll have vtec. orrrrrr, save some a dat money and do a type-R swap. or a b20 with a Gsr tranny

DRISSN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a little ricey, but i've seen worse... so what you should do is... swap and boost! Throw up some more pics... i wanna see it from some diff angles.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think its the view of the pic. the bumper sits fine and perfect. i have speed risers in my development and if i go a half inch lowwer i would hit. well how much is an engine swap?
Depends how much your willing to spend & if your doing it yourself or having a shop do it for you.

To the comment above me, a Type R swap done right will run him 5-5.5k. worth more than his car

1993hatch

5+ Year Member
Why is that relevant? people put them in hatches and those things aren't worth more than two grand anyways.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
..get Bisimoto header and ITB Individual throttle bodies

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Even tho this is a Poll and the other is asking a question, they:

• Contain the same pictures
  • have both been moved to the same section, making it a double thread.
Refer to your other Thread from now on.

:Link Removed:

Thank You
Staff Member NYG.

EDIT: After further consideration and thought, i have merged both of your threads.

Last edited:

ike1254

5+ Year Member
i even took off the side door rails and filled in the doors. as u can see in one of the pics. wot ya think?

ike1254

5+ Year Member
can i do indavidual throttle bodies on my stock d16? and how much are they and how does it help my performance?

Jguti23

9th wonder
If your proud of your worked dont worry about anyone else most guys had a bodykit and as soon it was out of style they took it off they dont have a backbone so just do u man.