94 Civic EJ1 build/project...give me your opinion!

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I haven't been on CC for a while, but I have some updates for you all:

-I purchased and installed some Skunk2 Sport shocks, so now my car is evenly lowered all around (and the ride quality is so much better)
-I removed my under-the-hood AC system
-Finally hooked up my fog lights
-Installed 8000K headlight low/high beam bulbs
-Hooked up a rear red Datum1 tow hook
-I hand polished my rims (they're not the best, but better than before)
-I cleaned up my gauge cluster back to an OEM look (the person who had it before me had installed some nasty-looking glow gauges), but I kept the carbon fiber bezel

I can't remember what else at the moment, but I'll make sure to post pics of all this when I get the chance!

Thanks!

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Picture Update 12.11.2011

Here is a picture update of what I've done so far with The Beast:

Skunk2 Sport struts:

The engine bay as it is right now:

Interior shot from outside:

Team UrbanSleepers:

My breath in the cold weather got caught by my camera's flash. I think it looks cool:

When I have time, I'll post some more pics for you guys...maybe some videos too!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good. Damn huge ass pics made chrome lag like a mofo.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All about firefox! Lol looks good bro, coming along real nice. Did u actually go to Cal? lol

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I like both Firefox and Chrome haha. Thanks for the comments bro! Yeah, I went to Cal...I finally graduated in the Spring of this year =)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn thats sick bro, so u live in the east bay or somewhere else. I wish I was smart enough to get into Cal haha

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I'm originally from the Central Valley, but I lived in Berkeley for 4 years and then when I graduated I landed a job at an SF immigration law firm for the Summer, but after that was over, I moved back to the Central Valley to work. I liked living in the Bay Area, especially living so close to SF, so I rarely got bored lol. You should have gone man!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats cool, yeah im probly transfering next year, not sure where yet, only school I've gotten an a admissions letter back from so far is SF State, but they accept everybody lol

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Thats cool, yeah im probly transfering next year, not sure where yet, only school I've gotten an a admissions letter back from so far is SF State, but they accept everybody lol
A buddy of mine is going to SF state right now, but I've never been to that actual campus.

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
When I lowered my car, it was too low to begin with and my car would scrape in my own driveway if I didn't drive it at an angle, so I decided to lift it up a little. I put some coilover sleeves on my car after picking them up from some guy on Craigslist, so here are the updated pics of the car (because I too, like pictures):

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Update 12.20.2011

Yesterday I installed a pager alarm on my car, so now I can sleep a little bit more peacefully...The last thing I would want is for my wrench time to walk away! :???:

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Please go back lower! scraping isnt that big of deal.. I would sleep with the pager around my neck lol

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Please go back lower! scraping isnt that big of deal.. I would sleep with the pager around my neck lol
The good thing is that when I want to lower it more, I can adjust the coilover sleeve. For right now, I'm planning to get a Spoon lip, so after I put one on, I'll lower it, so that I know how it will look with the lip and all.

Haha, I should keep the beeper taped to my face! Like the TapeFace crew lol (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCPNWKSu-dE)

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
I put a rear window visor on my car and I adjusted my front left coilover because it was rubbing up against my coilover sleeve. I like the look the rear visor gives to the car. I'll post a pic of the car when I give it a car wash!

EJ1SWAG

I put a rear window visor on my car and I adjusted my front left coilover because it was rubbing up against my coilover sleeve. I like the look the rear visor gives to the car. I'll post a pic of the car when I give it a car wash!
Tuned in for pics of the visor. I've always been a fan of them, but usually not with a spoiler