94 civic price

Rycers-R-Us

So with a 94 civic that has a new bumper, hood, windshield, headlights and rad would $2,000 be an unrealistic price or is that low?

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Doesn't the "new" parts give you a hint that the car might have been in a front end accident? :what:

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah that hits towards front end all the way, if you want it check the frame, but i bought my 93 civic fresh (extremely shitty not well done at all) paintjob and primer hood for 2200 and it has no rust, just some small bubbles coming up so 2000 isnt bad as long as the frame is good im guessing, i feel mine was also a little over charged buy a few hundred

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think he wants to sell his 94 civic?

Rycers-R-Us

It was a friends car he got in a small front end collision I've looked at the frame and it's 100% fine. Windshield is only messed up cause his friends were pissing around but ya the frames fine. Just wanted to see if it was worth it or if I'd get 2 G's for it

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think he can get more than that if he paints all those parts...

CDubs

Registered VIP
i was guessing they were already painted.....then x2 on what e_civic_k said

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think it depends on the area you are in. to me thats a bit high, but maybe not where you are from.

matt75

seems to be ok price. just check the thing about the frame. i got my 93 civic a lot of years back and still it is working as a great daily driver. if you have some friend who knows a bit about cars let him have a look at it.

1993civicDX

yeah that hits towards front end all the way, if you want it check the frame, but i bought my 93 civic fresh (extremely shitty not well done at all) paintjob and primer hood for 2200 and it has no rust, just some small bubbles coming up so 2000 isnt bad as long as the frame is good im guessing, i feel mine was also a little over charged buy a few hundred
got my 93 civic, has fading paint on the hood and roof. runs pretty good except my head gasket which they mentioned nothing about haha radiator was filled with some seal crap they used for the head gasket right before they sold it to me... kinda funny since it was my uncle who sold me the car haha

payed 1,400

CDubs

Registered VIP
got my 93 civic, has fading paint on the hood and roof. runs pretty good except my head gasket which they mentioned nothing about haha radiator was filled with some seal crap they used for the head gasket right before they sold it to me... kinda funny since it was my uncle who sold me the car haha

payed 1,400
my body is decently clean and the engine is fine, clutch got sharred from over abuse and i never did anything so the guy screwed me there but thats really all that wrong with the car, it was in a fender bdner and the hood and fender were messed up but he replaced both and painted the fender for me, no clear coat frame was not bent maybe an inch bit not bad, so i over payed but it was the only one i could find for several month with no rust at all

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats the title on the car? is it salvaged? whats the millage? you have to inspect the entire car, engine bay...check for leaks and any potential problems. do not get salvaged vehicles ...ever. why you want to get a 94? you consider buying a different year?

Rycers-R-Us

Selling the 94. 140,000km. Got a different engine put in with 80,000km so I've put on 60k. Timing belt only has 60,000km on it. No leaks 3 cylinders reading 150 and the last one about 135 so a little low but not bad.