94 Integra Turbo LS!!! clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmancia

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I am selling my Integra Turbo LS because I am trying to get a car that is costing me more $$$ monies... sooo please if its not an s2000 i can put money on + this i have some cash in hand... i dont want it... i dont mean to sound mean but this time I am getting the car I have wanted... im tired of all the trading and what not.. just got annoying and i know this is for my own good and alot of my buddies are also happy lol....

please no negative feedback... if you have something to say please pm me or text me thanks.... dont waste my time and i will do the same in return...

CLEAN TITLE IN HAND!!!!!!

PRICE: $5500 Pretty firm on price but will negotiate...

Contact me at 479-586-7383 text or call....

Car: 1994 Acura Integra LS Turbo

Miles: Cluster says 180k not sure if it has been replaced or not

Mods:
-T3/T4 turbocharger AR.50
-Front mount intercooler
-HKS SSQV Version III (latest and baddest of them, have the box too)
-autometer gauge pod plus oil pressure gauge and boost gauge (work awsome)
-Aftermarket purple LCAs
-Aftermarket Aluminum radiator
-Manual boost controller under dash
-2.5 straight exhaust system to OBX-R FORZA TURBO MUFFLER
-Mugen Pedal assembly
-8k HIDs
-Lowered on Bomz racing Coilovers
-type R wannabe shift knob (lol)
-16" Rota D2s black with polished lip (FLAWLESS!!!! STILL LOOK NEW)
- Blox purple lug nuts
-Brembo Rear discs
-new pioneer stereo with auxillary and usb... plus new pioneer speakers all around
- will come with a brand new Walbro 255 lph Fuel pump
- will come with Authentic JDM corner signal lights

THE GOOD: It is tuned with a dyno tuned basemap on 91 octane with CHROM software on a P28, runs great with NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHTS, Gas mileage is still great and is my daily driver, NO SMOKE, NO KNOCKS, TICKS, No dents that i can see, Has new milano red paint job, no mechanical problems besides a small oil leak on oil pan gasket (will throw in a brand new one in the deal), all electronics work (wipers, stereo, gauges, lights, etc...), no tint on front lol... no rips on seats, and no damage on dash, no cracked windshield, has power steering, heater is HOT!!!!!

THE BAD: When car got painted... it got painted with the front bumper on (dont ask why i dunno lol), when i took it off it chipped the corners of the fender, will touch it up with some touch up paint, no AC but i will throw in a system in the deal, drivers window bracket needs tightened cause it rattles a little when you have it down all the way. Hatch Dampners might need changed (getting weak), Passenger mirror ready for paint

Ls-GSR'd

got any eh(or eg)parts???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump
will vouch for a very clean teggy,like always he babies it alot.
just seen it yesterday,looks VERY clean

Status
Not open for further replies.