1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

95 Civic fuse panel diagram

Discussion in 'Tech Archive (No Posting)' started by dolfan, Feb 5, 2004.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. dolfan

dolfan New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Need to find a daigram of the fuse panel listing what the fuse panel looks like and what fuse does what for what, etc. wiper motor-heat-etc-etc, wondering where to find something like that?=)

2. Jas0n

Jas0n What's up dogz!!! Registered VIP 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

I post the same question like 2 months ago and nobody respond.
    I need it for a 95 DX Coupe

3. Handlebars

Handlebars None Taken. Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

its on the backside of the fuse panel cover

4. dolfan

dolfan New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

The person I am looking it up for, has no door panel, and is looking for a diagram or something like that.

5. djnoodle

djnoodle New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

dolfan, i sent you a pm 4 days ago telling you i would take a pic of mine and send it to you. send me an e-mail at junglecivic@verizon.net if you still need the diagram, thanks

6. nxstrikerxn

nxstrikerxn New Member 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

5th gen. 92-95 eg

5th gen. 92-95 eg mostly have the same fuse panel layout so jus burrow from ani friends cuz rite now im tryin to look one fo myself but im gonna get one 2morrow if anitang ill scan it or take a pix of it... :suprise:

7. TopDawgg

TopDawgg Sly SI 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

we know where it is !!! obviously...

we need to see it because we are missing it..

i need it also now..

8. TopDawgg

TopDawgg Sly SI 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

9. slats

slats New Member 5+ Year Member

95 Civic DX EG Dash Light / Tail Light Problems

Had this occur after a uncommon Alabama snow / freeze. Dash lights tail lights stopped working. Fuse fixed for the ride home then the next day turn on dash lights and they worked for a moment and then nothing....no dash lights or tail lights. replaced fuse to no avail. After checking fuse panel with multi meter I found several points including dash lights/brake lights were not getting voltage. Could this be an ignition harness issue. I chekced the fuse for the back up light fuse recepticle (10 amp I believe) located on the passenger side in the engine bay, it was not blown. The car is bone stock without and mods. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  10. RonJ

RonJ Banned

You resuscitated a thread from the Cretaceous period.

What lights do and don't work now? Do the headlights work? Do any rear lights work?

11. Paul2281

Paul2281 Stuart Racing

Is there an A/C fuse??? Can`t get my compressor to kick on...The clutch moves freely, the button inside lights up\ and the fan comes on....I was wanting to top off the r134 but the compressor won`t kick on...Any place else to look at....94 civic 4 door with b18a1 integra motor.....
    Thanks....