95 Civic fuse panel diagram

dolfan

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Need to find a daigram of the fuse panel listing what the fuse panel looks like and what fuse does what for what, etc. wiper motor-heat-etc-etc, wondering where to find something like that?=)

Jas0n

What's up dogz!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I post the same question like 2 months ago and nobody respond.
I need it for a 95 DX Coupe

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its on the backside of the fuse panel cover

dolfan

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The person I am looking it up for, has no door panel, and is looking for a diagram or something like that.

djnoodle

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dolfan, i sent you a pm 4 days ago telling you i would take a pic of mine and send it to you. send me an e-mail at junglecivic@verizon.net if you still need the diagram, thanks

nxstrikerxn

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5th gen. 92-95 eg

5th gen. 92-95 eg mostly have the same fuse panel layout so jus burrow from ani friends cuz rite now im tryin to look one fo myself but im gonna get one 2morrow if anitang ill scan it or take a pix of it... :suprise:

TopDawgg

Sly SI
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
handlebarsfsr said:
its on the backside of the fuse panel cover
we know where it is !!! obviously...

we need to see it because we are missing it..

i need it also now..

slats

5+ Year Member
95 Civic DX EG Dash Light / Tail Light Problems

Had this occur after a uncommon Alabama snow / freeze. Dash lights tail lights stopped working. Fuse fixed for the ride home then the next day turn on dash lights and they worked for a moment and then nothing....no dash lights or tail lights. replaced fuse to no avail. After checking fuse panel with multi meter I found several points including dash lights/brake lights were not getting voltage. Could this be an ignition harness issue. I chekced the fuse for the back up light fuse recepticle (10 amp I believe) located on the passenger side in the engine bay, it was not blown. The car is bone stock without and mods. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all.

Last edited:

RonJ

Banned
You resuscitated a thread from the Cretaceous period.

What lights do and don't work now? Do the headlights work? Do any rear lights work?

Paul2281

Stuart Racing
Is there an A/C fuse??? Can`t get my compressor to kick on...The clutch moves freely, the button inside lights up\ and the fan comes on....I was wanting to top off the r134 but the compressor won`t kick on...Any place else to look at....94 civic 4 door with b18a1 integra motor.....
Thanks....