95 Civic Hatch

csuhre

95 Civic Hatch Guy
Hey guys i havnt been on here in a while due to being real busy at work. but im back now and i had some questions. i have a 95 Civic hatch that is manual that currently has a D15B8 in it which is kind of ugly performance wise compared to what I've had in the past which is a 96 civic coupe ex D16Y8, 93 del Sol (i dont remember what motor it had in it to be exact), 91 Hatch (B18A1) and my 90 Crx which had a DOHC just dont remember what it had in it. well the 95 hatch i have now Which is currently almost paid off ( just a few payments away) is slow compared to a couple of the others i have had so over the winter im looking to build a motor to drop in my new hatch and i was wandering if i want to buy a motor and build it / build it good enough to boost what would be my best bet to get power and torqe wise if im going to boost it out of the B16A2/3, B18B, B17A, B18C1, B18C5, B16B, D16Z6, D16Y8. keep in mind i want to have my 95 civic hatch barely street legal and fast enough to make me almost s*** myself with boosting it but i would rather go with a DOHC that will bolt right up( but im up for advise or opinions). any advise or help would be greatly appreciated i want to get started on this ASAP for something to do and accupy my time throughout the winter (while im not at work working alot of overtime) in my garage now that i have one and something that isnt going to break the bank buying and building due to i want to try to have it done by the time the nice weather gets here or shortly after that way i have time to drive it and mess with it in the nice winter and still have time to have fun driving it while the nice weather lasts.so if you can help please let me knowsomething . thanks in advace.

I Love My Hondas

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much you wanna spend?