95 civic sale or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

modenas

Price: 3000 or another civic
willing to drive: depends on car

i have a 95 civic dx 5 speed to let go. i really dont want to let it go but for the right car i will. i take car of this thing, now i am talking bout whatever makes it go and stop. body needs another paint job of course but i dont want to paint it royal purple with black racing stripes with white pin stripes and scare off a buyer that want their own color. do nothing but work on it on my weekends. i love her but it not the gen i wanted.. i needed a car that the time and this was the only one close to what i wanted so i got it, and she purrs.

bought the car in may 2012, drove home and it blew up. bought another motor in july and spent my time treating her right. raised suspension changed tires. while waiting on parts like a new wire harness i installed a new timing kit, clutch, did a head gasket. got the motor in late july and started running the car daily. i have done nearly 3000 miles.

full exhaust by racing shop
1.5 headers
cold air intake
new cvs
brakes all the way around
bearings
font tires
camber kit on front and rear
no rear control arms
integra front seats
extra front fenders (ones on the car are damaged but no need to put on to avoid the ********)
extra trunk (one on car has holes for a "shopping cart handle")
new fuel pump and filter

so as you can see i take car of this car (i try)

no problems at all, i am wanting the 6th gen and rather have that before i plan to spend 3k or more on it
no pic on here but i can text them, pm me your number.

i do have a b swap to get rid of, could possibly add that as value to help

looking for a 96 to 00 civic coupe

really like 99 or 00. really like that year

looking for:
96 to 00 civic
99 to 00 ( mainly)
coupes only
any models
standard only

auto or sedan prepare to add ( hate them)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pictures would help the sale.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So...you have zero posts and refuse to put up pics? How do you think this is going to play out?

mikeM

I got a 98 ex coupe 5speed just needs bottom end rebuilt got d16 block with all the internals in the trunk car still runs I just spun a rod bearing

Status
Not open for further replies.