Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Power steering rack.

Spyro

5+ Year Member
The lines aren't really leaking from what I see, it looks like the rack itself is leaking. That's probably why he put the video up suggesting a rack replacement.

derrin

The lines aren't really leaking from what I see, it looks like the rack itself is leaking. That's probably why he put the video up suggesting a rack replacement.
Yeah cheeres

Last edited by a moderator:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I have no idea why you would mention a carburetor being relatable to power steering, especially on Hondas that never came with carburetor options. Please stick to whatever is your realm of knowledge.

Also, please refrain from multiple back-to-back postings. I merged your three.
Up until 1987 Civics came with carburetors =) I am fairly certain 1988 was the first year for PGM-FI for the Civic.

Wish I still had my '78 Civic 1200, f**k I miss that car. It was and still is the ULTIMATE hatchback. This was back in 2010 before I sold it. I actually sold the wood grain steering wheel for more than what I bought the car for. Some guy in England is the happy owner of the wheel.

IMG_3092.JPG

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Up until 1987 Civics came with carburetors =) I am fairly certain 1988 was the first year for PGM-FI for the Civic.
I knew someone would say that. By "Hondas" I referred to the generation in question. Im fully aware of the older Civics with carburetors. I believe the early 4th gens still had carb options.

Wish I still had my '78 Civic 1200, f**k I miss that car. It was and still is the ULTIMATE hatchback. This was back in 2010 before I sold it. I actually sold the wood grain steering wheel for more than what I bought the car for. Some guy in England is the happy owner of the wheel.

View attachment 26826
Nice!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyways. @derrin, let us know what you conclude with. I tweaked your title a little to state your leak issue so you get more helpful attention.

Last edited:

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
ugh changing steering rack is a major pain in the ass replaced one on my brother integra if the motor is out its make it easier to do